"I REALLY ENJOYED THE VIEW" said the friend to the boyfriend

dlovely

Ok... my girl told me she read a text message from her boyfriend's friend regarding a comment he made to him. They were in the City for lunch and after lunch instead of the dude saying ' thanks for lunch bro man'.. He says ' I enjoyed the view and I hope you did too'. What the F ???? so, come to find out her boyfriend is adament about certain outfits she wears but then again, you are staring at other girls who are wearing outfits that you would not want your significant other to wear?? sounds like a hypocrite or something else..:wallbash: I told her that we need to go out and enjoy our view!

actually that text sounds a lil funny(if you know what i mean) to me. thats what came to mind when i first read this

Ok... my girl told me she read a text message from her boyfriend's friend regarding a comment he made to him. They were in the City for lunch and after lunch instead of the dude saying ' thanks for lunch bro man'.. He says ' I enjoyed the view and I hope you did too'. What the F ???? so, come to find out her boyfriend is adament about certain outfits she wears but then again, you are staring at other girls who are wearing outfits that you would not want your significant other to wear?? sounds like a hypocrite or something else..:wallbash: I told her that we need to go out and enjoy our view!

WOW that sounds kinda perverted if it's referringn to viewing other women. If this is the truth that's pretty dirty. It's like her man is setting himself up to cheat on other women who wear the types of clothes that he likes to see women in That's why I wear whatever I want to whenever I want to.

WOW that sounds kinda perverted if it's referringn to viewing other women. If this is the truth that's pretty dirty. It's like her man is setting himself up to cheat on other women who wear the types of clothes that he likes to see women in That's why I wear whatever I want to whenever I want to.

Amen sista.. I told her it could of been fun and games but I agree with you.. we all can look FLY but if you are looking at others then honey, game on because I can look fly as well! :yep:

Amen sista.. I told her it could of been fun and games but I agree with you.. we all can look FLY but if you are looking at others then honey, game on because I can look fly as well! :yep:

:yep::yep:That's my philosophy. Anything SHE can do I can do better.

Eh, I'm a little concerned about what the view is. I hope they ain't out there romantically watching the tide or something. DAYUM.:nono:

:lachen: I had the thought of two dudes all hugged up, watching the sunset in my mind........

DAYUM is right!:lachen:

Although it sounds a little suspect to me.......if you know what I mean.....it could be an inside reference to something that happened earlier that they only know about. I dunno. Maybe a little more research is needed here.

Back