"I think my boyfriend is gay."

Isnt homosexuality a forbidden topic here?
For what its worth i think he may be bi, and possibly cheating or highly attracted to that other guy.
She needs to ask, before their wedding plans go further.
( many straight guys fantasize/ask for anal sex, it means nothing)

If you add the rest ,it Means ALOT. This is a very delicate situation ,they have been together for so long ,its gonna be hard to discuss things with him but it has to be done .Chances are he s cheating,one more reason why she shouldnt be with him .He's more likely homosexual and Choosed her as a cover up ,perhaps he likes her as a person but can't help how he feels about the same sex,Hundreds of MoM vids and pics are a Clear sign of what his sexual preferences are ,no doubt there .

This is very scary. I'm starting to think that it's best to ask these men how many men they have had sex with after we have gone on a few dates. :nono:

Isnt homosexuality a forbidden topic here?
For what its worth i think he may be bi, and possibly cheating or highly attracted to that other guy.
She needs to ask, before their wedding plans go further.
( many straight guys fantasize/ask for anal sex, it means nothing)

i randomly ran across this thread and this comment.

i hope everyone knows THIS AIN'T TRUE

good luck OP. hope it all worked out for you. i would drop him with the quick. no need to persuade him or myself he is not gay :rolleyes:

No, she's not a member here. We did stop speaking for a while but started talking again sporadically. We aren't anywhere as close, she's extremely busy with that job but something changed a lot. Her personality is way different. During our time of not speaking, she broke up with her boyfriend but he's still in the picture (he posted "I love you" on her facebook and she responded in like manner) I haven't asked the details, the who/what/whens or what caused it yet. Everything is so out of alignment. She's almost like a stranger now.

So sorry OP :( The thing about being a shoulder to cry on, is that you know the truth, and a farce can't be carried out too well with the truth, ( your presence), smack dab in the middle. She's distancing herself away from that, which means you. Which sucks because it sounds like you were very good to her.

Back