I Need this Man out of My House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
firecracker said:
I don't know about all these so called LHCF nono's because we ain't paying folks bills and ain't got a dangalang to slang:lachen:

Folks can't shame you unless you are ashamed of what you do. We all live and learn at some point. I have more respect for folks that throw mess up in my face point blank rather than talkin all that bs behind the scene and the mess ain't even correct.

She should come back because we are only going off what she provided here willingly. I got broke dangalang questions galore! :look: I wanna know if she was really cheating on homeless dude too because it seems like she gets it in.

She ain't coming back to this thread, hell, she probably ain't coming back to the RF ever, lol. I don't think everybody realistically realize some of the consequences of posting personal bitniz on the net. If you don't want it picked apart, dissected and thrown back in your face, you may wanna keep it to yourself. If you don't mind all that, by all means share away.

Maybe she didn't know that we all have a "post" history that's just a click away and one of the first things members here do is click that shyt when something don't smell right. People who need to feel validated may take this forum stuff, and the opinions that go along with it, serious. You are absolutely correct, I could never feel shamed by some strangers in Internet land who ain't puttin nothin on my bills.

I'm just discovering this and it has been the most entertaining thread I've read in a while. Whoo chile :rofl:

Lawd @ this thread...:nono: This is crazy! I need to visit the relationship forum more often.:sekret:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

1. I need to lurk here from now on........
2. This is someone's second account. She's probably posting ish in this thread. :lol:
3. Maybe dude was right to be paranoid about her seeing other men :look:

Last edited:
Why did this thread blow up???

Off to read while these reports run......

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

Haha! This thread is still going? I would say it's gif time but I'm guessing there aren't many SFW gifs to demonstrate the situation. :-)

^^^ seriously! I'm hoping the power stays on today (ya hear me Isaac?!), but if not I'll keep myself entertained for a little while reading LHCF from my phone. :)

I'd be mad too if Im paying all the bills and she's giving it up to someone with a chewed off peen.

firecracker
YEAH!
Mr. Pee Pee is back!
:lachen:

well maybe she'll ask that deformed peen guy to pay her rent. what was that ya'll was saying about a wet puss and empty pocketbook?

Wow I just read the other post... Maybe Banana Split will take her in...

#HomelessBrokenPeenGate
#HomelessChewedOffPeenGate

*** ALL OF YA'LL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bklynbornNbred said:
Ray Charles is blind and dead and can see this didn't make any sense at all.

Its been SIX years he didn't just get like this.

There is nothing logical about choosing to move in with someone you are dating when you (by your own words) can't pull your own weight. Its one thing to have a roommate where you split things 50/50 but a dude that can't get an apt in his own name that you are dependant on to pay the bills is a RED FLAG. Finances matter. Your name being on the lease means nothing if you can't afford to keep the apt on your own. You hustling backwards for real. Cut your losses and put him in the past. Go back to your brother, offer him some $$ while you are there and save up until you are ready to be grown on your own dime.

Not Ray Charles!!! I'm crying LMFAO

Not Ray Charles!!! I'm crying LMFAO

115308003.jpg

I'm days late but I haven't laughed so hard in a while. This thread delivered.

ETA: but honestly though....how is this her house when he pays all the bills? :ohwell:

i just hope i'm around when she posts in a few months, thinking errybody done forgot and somebody blows up her spot like "ain't you the one who said..."

I keep thinking that the OP responded every time I see this thread bumped.:wallbash::wallbash: I guess it's safe to say that the OP will not come back to this thread.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back