I Need this Man out of My House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you THINK went on could be changed but them feet you been dealing with for years Ms. Piggy and many years to come. I hope you die of fluid buildup.

Yeah, I probably will die from that. :yep:

Good one! :rolleyes:

I should change my screen name from Poohbear to Piggy. :giggle:

**** this is from another thread. You are a hypocrite trick. And you don't know Nathaniel about me only what you choose to interpret u nasty, smelly, sweat producing rag doll.

tumblr_m9bxsoxYPM1qiyseco1_250.gif

:lachen:Hypocrite? what? You're just rambling now:rofl:

Crazy bout to make the banned and will have to comeup with another 6.50 along with a new screen name!!! Folk don pushed the red alert button. Its gon take 2n2 so OP finish up real quick. LOL

I see you've been to my profile page BeautifulMe. What's the matter? Couldn't find anything embarrassing to call me out on? Look harder!!! I am so bored in this thread. Entertain me, doll :look:

Today I was locked out of my house, and am currently sitting in ER with ds#1....my head is hurting like a **** but I ain't even tripping cuz this thread just made my mothafukkin day. Thank you.

Atleast when I'm ready to hit someone with a 2X4 I will be able to see them http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=95474
Blind arse bat
Broke crazy heaux you gotta come better than that because I've posted some doozy's on this witch ova the years. You could only wish you had my eyes and life. We can pass a hat around cuz you need donations for your crazy meds. Go get you nasty arse coochie checked before you go back to living from pillow to post in the projects. :lachen::lachen:

Lawd Jesus firecracker she know not what she say
:lachen: I was waiting fo dat arse!!!!

She posting fight gif's but ain't about to throw a lick. On here posting about how to get a sorry arse broke ninja out. Dumb arse broke peasant needs to clean up shop before she comes outta lurking for this real live heaux. She couldn't afford a damn bus pass let alone a train or plane ticket to get what I'd have waiting for her miserable arse. She needs to get some mental meds and real education so she can pay her damn rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back