I Need this Man out of My House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** shut your fat arse up. U are the hotmess.org. Shouldn't you be at a Weight Watchers meeting instead of on this thread?

Tamaf-gif.gif

OP plz try to calm down a lil as i don't want you to make the banned and mess up my afternoon entertainment..:look:

LOL coons! Uncivilized, unethical, and amusing to say the least

Come on with it, I'm waiting. I'm in my DGAF mood. I need someone to prey on.

Actually I didn't read none of the posts before this page. I just received a PM and so happen to have a general idea that there was a massive form of baboonery going on.

**** shut your fat arse up. U are the hotmess.org. Shouldn't you be at a Weight Watchers meeting instead of on this thread?

**** I hope u fall over and die in your classroom and happy test-failing. I hope u flunk and have a freaked up semester Bisch

original.0

Feels bad when you get caught up in a lie, doesn't it? :yep:

You're either 24 years old or 26 years old...

You've either been dating a guy for 2 months or dating a guy for 6 years and/or cheating on him with the 2 month guy with the deformed penis...

WHICH IS IT!?

Hi ladies.

So I turn 20 on Friday (I expect gifts and a party because it's also my golden birthday) and I'm nervous and excited. People are always talking about how your 20s are full of self-discovery and finding your place in the world, but that it's easy to get caught up and waste time. I know I'm going to fall flat on my face a few times (I've done so on numerous occasions already), but any advice would be great.

So I'd like to know:

What advice would you give your 20-year-old self?

**** this is from another thread. You are a hypocrite trick. And you don't know Nathaniel about me only what you choose to interpret u nasty, smelly, sweat producing rag doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back