I Need this Man out of My House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. LHCF FBI strikes again. Ya'll are efficient I tell ya. Welp- Let me post up right chere and sip something...

OP I have to agree with the others. Please get out that apartment even if that means going to a shelter!

Hm, if this is true (which I believe it is) it seems as if OP has had a hard life for some while. I've been there before and things will get better

:bighug:

How was life with your parents, OP?

Last edited:
january noir, her profile says she is 26 years old. So she's been with this crazy guy since she was 20. :sad:

Thanks! Poohbear

OP needs to nip these types of choices for herself in the bud now or she's going to have a hard knock life. I hope she learns from this and learn to fend for herself until she finds someone worthy of her or she is worthy of.

BeautifulMe - you said you were with this guy for 6 years....

...then who is this guy who you mentioned in this thread that you've only been dating for 2 months!? http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=606673

Dang. LHCF FBI strikes again. Ya'll are efficient I tell ya. Welp- Let me post up right chere and sip something...

You know it! :sekret: Things were not making sense, so I decided to research the OP's other threads. :detective:
Oh Snap......

OP you know you can not repost in this thread without explaining your inconsistencies.

Last edited:
Pulling up a chair \_

On so many levels this is just :perplexed:

OP if you are telling the truth about this situation, please consider some of the exit options people have suggested.

If you truly are having to pull weapons on a man to keep him from hurting you, you are in imminent danger and need to leave NOW. You're brother's, a friend's, a shelter. Anywhere.

Please check back in to let us know how you're doing. Regardless of whether you stepped out on your man with sideways penis guy.

If you're making this up... I just have no words

BeautifulMe - you said you were with this guy for 6 years....

...then who is this guy who you mentioned in this thread that you've only been dating for 2 months!? http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=606673

well, that thread was rather informative. :look:so men have holes, missing pieces and double peens? that was a lot for me to digest. i'm not even sure what to think now. :yawn:

maybe the holey peen guy was a break from crazy, homeless, high dude. OP, the ladies are confused. is this the dude your SO is accusing of cheating with?

I am sorry I was all in this thread hoping and praying and now she is gone.

I was going that if he had his name on the lease to get hers removed and move, but whatever.

I am sorry I was all in this thread hoping and praying and now she is gone.

I was going that if he had his name on the lease to get hers removed and move, but whatever.

Me too @ the bolded. Had me feeling bad that people were basically calling her stupid :nono:

So maybe the deformed peen guy was one of the guys the weed head was accusing her of sleeping with.

Last edited:
kandake said:
So maybe the deformed peen guy was one of the guys the weed head was accusing her for sleeping with.

In which case he was NOT being paranoid........

OP, Please explain....

well, that thread was rather informative. :look:so men have holes, missing pieces and double peens? that was a lot for me to digest. i'm not even sure what to think now. :yawn:

maybe the holey peen guy was a break from crazy, homeless, high dude. OP, the ladies are confused. is this the dude your SO is accusing of cheating with?

Yeah, I couldn't believe that thread myself. Never seen anything like that!

WOOOOOW!! :lachen::lachen:

You better put a NSFW tag on that lank @ Poohbear I opened this at work and I don't know how I'd explain that diagram if someone saw it.

Done. I didn't think of that when I posted. Thanks.

I felt bad to accuse the OP of not telling the truth but Poohbear filled in the pieces of the puzzle for us.

Ya ain't gotsta lie Craig. Ya ain't gotsta lie!

I hate when people do me like this, Im at a loss for words. Really?!?!?!

I'll resort back to "if it doesn't make sense; then it's probably not true" (thanks Judge Judy) sell those tickets to someone else, cause I'm not buying......NOPE.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back