I Need this Man out of My House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen gotdamnit ya'll got my stomach hurting I'm laughing so hard! My damn sewn up bladder gon bust from this crazy deranged lying arse chile.
piss.gif

Please somebody call the looney bin aka Augustus Hawkins.

LHCF ain't ta be played wit somebody got real problems that need real advice. GETCHOSILLYARSEOUTTAHERRE.................................:drunk::yawn:

I swear I ain't laughed this hard since monday!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm sure OP is getting a crazy check somewhere in all of this. Unbelievable the amount of bs she has posted in such a short period of time.

Last edited:
Listen gotdamnit ya'll got my stomach hurting I'm laughing so hard! My damn sewn up bladder gon bust from this crazy deranged lying arse chile.
piss.gif

LHCF ain't ta be played wit somebody got real problems that need real advice. GETCHOSILLYARSEOUTTAHERRE.................................:drunk::yawn:

I'm sure OP is getting a crazy check somewhere in all of this. Unbelievable the amount of bs she has posted in such a short period of time.

The bolded....:lol::lol:

Yeah that "What is this? (sex related)" thread was the second post she ever posted on LHCF. So something is up for real.

Possible noob or troll?
67cc5e85_200px-Trollface.svg.png

piss.gif

firecracker
YEAH!
Mr. Pee Pee is back!
:lachen:

well, that thread was rather informative. :look:so men have holes, missing pieces and double peens? that was a lot for me to digest. i'm not even sure what to think now. :yawn:

maybe the holey peen guy was a break from crazy, homeless, high dude. OP, the ladies are confused. is this the dude your SO is accusing of cheating with?

I laughed like a damn FOOL!! :lachen:

Tamrin, that song makes me sad. I was driving Toya remember and we found out Whitney Houston passed away. :(

Anyhoo, this thread is ratchet. Muy, muy ratchet. Why do people think they can fib on LHCF? Tsk, tsk!

Tamrin, that song makes me sad. I was driving Toya remember and we found out Whitney Houston passed away. :(

Anyhoo, this thread is ratchet. Muy, muy ratchet. Why do people think they can fib on LHCF? Tsk, tsk!

:sad: Yeah its true we were listening to this when we found out about Whitney on GCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back