I Need this Man out of My House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be mad too if Im paying all the bills and she's giving it up to someone with a chewed off peen.

Wow I just read the other post... Maybe Banana Split will take her in...

But whyyyyyyyyy? :lachen::lachen:

tumblr_m8z8wjfdVu1r806dc.gif

BeautifulMe. Read through the other threads and your life sounds extremely complicated.

You know you set yourself up for the clowning don't you?

Do you have anyone in your real life that can help you? Whether that's a place to stay, a real life friend to talk to, a therapist.

Based on what I've read you need to get a handle on you and your life with a quickness. But you don't have to do it alone.

Yall know she isn't coming back and every time she posts something someone will bring up this thread
6.50 just wasted! She could've bought a happy meal with that money :lol:

We'll never know...

:detective: Last Activity: Today 08:35 PM (EST)

I wonder if she even looked at this thread when she last logged on.

You know she did, but she can't come up with any answers to you guy's questions.

She'll be back next month with another crazy thread.

Looked at the last page of this thread and then went to the OP. Saw the join date and the number of post. Either she didn't know any better to post that craziness here or she was trying to entertain. Which ever it is, she won't be able to enjoy her $6.50 to it's full capacity.

Last edited:
I'll never understand why folks come in here telling lies, they've got too much time, money and a wonderful life, unlike the rest of us with real problems.

Looked at the last page if this thread and then went to the OP. Saw the join date and the number of post. Either she didn't know any better to post that craziness here or she was trying to entertain. Which ever it is, she won't be able to enjoy her $6.50 to it's full capacity.

I think she didn't better. Reincarnated members knows a lot better how to get under LHCF' skin. This is a rookie mistake.

if this wasn't a joke, i hope she has found peace w/ her home life, if it was for attention, thanks for the relationship forum excitement, as yell can see my life is a bit dull...

Ya'll know she is on them Laxatives :lachen:. If she is the betsey bug that she has demonstrated she will forget and be back at it:look:

My guess is she moved in with the guy after only knowing him for some months. She said 6 years so that no one would jump on that. But then again, maybe it's ALL a lie. :confused:

loolalooh said:
My guess is she moved in with the guy after only knowing him for some months. She said 6 years so that no one would jump on that. But then again, maybe it's ALL a lie. :confused:

Lol, anyone that's not a "rookie" know that moving in with a SO after a few months and telling LHCF about it, is a big No No. And having a SO for 6 years and not being married and telling LHCF about it is also a big No No.

I'm confused as well.

:detective:

Other thread:

BeautifulMe said:
I have been dating this guy for about two months and we decided to have sex last night and when he whipped out his tool, I was in shock. It looked totally normal until I noticed something out of the ordinary. Its rather hard to describe so I'm hoping you ladies can help me out on what this may be.

This thread:

I have been dating this guy for about 6 years and we recently moved in together. He was recently homeless and couldn't get an apartment in his name so I put the apartment in my name. Everything was good the first few weeks of moving in, but now he smokes marijuana everyday sand it has put a strain on our relationship.

She started off these threads the same way, except two different things happened in each thread.

LOL just straight up foolishness--knew something didn't smell right when she didnt' come back to post only a couple of times...or say anything..

Gettin Ladies on LHCF all stirred up...

Lol, anyone that's not a "rookie" know that moving in with a SO after a few months and telling LHCF about it, is a big No No. And having a SO for 6 years and not being married and telling LHCF about it is also a big No No.

I'm confused as well.
I don't know about all these so called LHCF nono's because we ain't paying folks bills and ain't got a dangalang to slang:lachen:

Folks can't shame you unless you are ashamed of what you do. We all live and learn at some point. I have more respect for folks that throw mess up in my face point blank rather than talkin all that bs behind the scene and the mess ain't even correct.

She should come back because we are only going off what she provided here willingly. I got broke dangalang questions galore! :look: I wanna know if she was really cheating on homeless dude too because it seems like she gets it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back