How old was you when you had your first serious bf?

when did you have your first bf

• under 16

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • 16-18

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • 19-21

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • over 21

Votes: 19 18.8%

• Total voters
I cant believe some of yall are still coming in to "CORRECT" the OP... :rolleyes:
On every single forum, even youtube people love to correct grammar and spelling.
I'm all oblivious, my mind has a way of just correcting what ever I read for me, so I don't really notice it.
I'm 19, haven't had a boyfriend, I'm waiting for the one that I will marry. Do you guys that is the right thing to do??

I would say get out there and date.... How will the one find you, if you are not dating?

On every single forum, even youtube people love to correct grammar and spelling.
I'm all oblivious, my mind has a way of just correcting what ever I read for me, so I don't really notice it.
I'm 19, haven't had a boyfriend, I'm waiting for the one that I will marry. Do you guys that is the right thing to do??

I was in college. 18 or 19. We met when we were 15 but we didn't date until maybe 16 or 17. Not seriously until 18.

Last edited:
Geez, I thought I was late until I discovered this forum. My first serious relationship was when I was 18. Just about a month after I turned 18 I had the first relationship that would change the way I looked at relationships forever. :sad: The things I wish I could do over.

I started dating my bf when he was 15 and I was 16. We've been together for 3.5 years and plan on getting married when I finish grad school (in a little over 2 years). I know not everyone agrees with getting married so young, but it's the right thing for us to do. I am now 19, and will have just turned 22 when we get married.

:) Anyone else stay with their first serious bf?

Back