How old was you when you had your first serious bf?

when did you have your first bf

• under 16

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • 16-18

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • 19-21

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • over 21

Votes: 19 18.8%

• Total voters
27, still nothing serious...

ETA: I have had boyfriends... but, nothing serious... I am starting to date again, but I pull away from guys... I am now figuring that I have to want to be in a relationship, but as it stands I am realizing that I am way too selfish....

Ditto. Same age too.

Last edited:
im 18, 19 in december and i have never had a bf just little flings here and there. Im not to bothered about it as i have had many chances to be in relationships but have chose not to.

randomly i was thinking about it the other day and everyone i know is in a serious relationship :perplexed

so how old were you when you had your first serios bf?

I say good for you girlie. Being young and in love sometime can lead to one foot in the hole or a lifetime of regrets.

At 18 almost 19 concentrate on your self. Get your degree, travel and have fun. Build your life. Starting a family should be last after you have build yourself first!

I am 19 and still have never had a bf

But im the type of person who only wants long term relationships. i don't wanna just hook up..I wanna cuddle! hehe is that weird? I can see myself having one or two long term relationship and then getting married

I am 19 and still have never had a bf

But im the type of person who only wants long term relationships. i don't wanna just hook up..I wanna cuddle! hehe is that weird? I can see myself having one or two long term relationship and then getting married

im in the same situation... i thought it was weird :grin: not anymore though after reading the posts

19. This year actually. He is my first boyfriend and also first love. , We have known each other since I was 17 though.

yeah bad grammer

Don't worry hun!!!

Also, don't worry about a boyfriend...they will always be there. I was 19 with my serious bf in college dated 2.5yrs then struggled with him for another 6months or so

.....he was a complete DISTRACTion!!!! Broke my heart and kinda had a impact on my life forever............ do you and everything else will follow

I was 17. He was my first everything; boyfriend, love, kiss....we were "together" ( a couple of break ups to make ups) for 4 1/2 years.....too long.

Ok Grammar Police, way to go :rolleyes:

My first serious relationship was at 23 but he got no play (good thing too, he was an a$$hole).:lachen:

-A

I'm 23 and haven't had a serious relationship.

Sometimes I start to think that I'm "supposed" to feel bad about myself for that, but then just realize that I've always been very focused on what I'm about and making that happen. And there are very few men that have presented themselves that wouldn't completely distract from me from getting it done. Everything in its season.

Might be nice, though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back