Baby Mama DRAMA

Hey CBC

I was on Depo Provera when my hubby and I got pregnant with twins. I've been pregnant 3 times. My son was the middle pregnancy. The first was October 10, 2001 but the one I'm talking about was in April of 04. I was on DepoProvera and we got pregnant with TWO babies. I had been on the shot since my son's birth and had taken it every time I was supposed to without fail. :ohwell:

My hubby was shocked. He had just left to go to Bahrain for his job and I had to tell him over the phone...then I had to tell him we lost them a few weeks later when I miscarried :sad: for the second time. Doctor said it was stress and not shot related but I always wondered if that shot did something bad to my babies.

TOTALLY OT: For years I've had a theory about those dang shots. Almost everyone that I know miscarried the first pregnance after the shot or while taking it. Now you've got me thinking again. I had two "spontaneous abortions" after coming off of it.

Ashmack- just a few suggestions for bf:

As someone posted earlier, I sincerely doubt babymama is legal. It is a very long and difficult process. Don't believe it unless you see the green card or resident alien card. This may work in his favor. Have him call immigration to find out for sure. The way our government feels about illegals right now, I bet they will try to find out asap ! Sad...

If he has LEGAL joint custody, in other words, it says on his court papers they have joint custody, then he can file an order of contempt himself. He does not have to be present in court, he can call the courthouse and mail the paperwork in. He does not have to have a lawyer. He should also ask for court arranged visitation so an officer of the court will be able to document when she doesn't how up.

He needs to make sure he saves every nasty text message and voicemail and email message he gets for court. This is very important. If he can get a printout of all the times she calls, he needs to do so asap. Judges need to see proof.

If he already has documented proof of the times he has visited and been refused, I would not waste any more time and money trying to visit until the court date.

Also, I understand being a college student and working. However, there is nothing more important than a court date. If he really wants to be in his kids lives, he's going to have to make that sacrifice for that court date.

It sounds like he has a lot of stuff going for him as far as getting his rights established. Yall have to rise above the mess, don't engage it. Don't answer the phone, don't respond to the text messages but by all means, save them. Let the court and the police handle it. Follow through with the TPO. Get a voicemail number like privatephone.com so she can leave messages (he'll get an email when she leaves a message and it's free).

She sounds unstable. I hear the lady who said fight crazy with crazy - you're a good one ! But my advice is for Ashmack and bf is to play like she doesn't exist until you can get to court. Because if you and he have been engaging her and you get to the court - the judge will look at him and say well, you have been calling her just as much and he will have no credibility.

Good luck with everything. Keep us posted.

So I don't see why women on here are making it seem like your SO isn't trying. Maybe they don't know what it's like to be a broke college student; so all they can do is make assumptions when they don't know everyone's situation. Maybe they are the same type of "baby mama" like what your SO is dealing with, which is why they keep sympathizing with her.

WTF! Lay off the cookie dough! If you live long enough to see somethings yada yada yada. I may not agree with alot of what the women here stated but I damn sho wouldn't be saying they maybe like that crazy mexican fool baby momma.

Oh yeah that chicks something else but thats what happens when a kneegrow listens to the other head and these are the breaks.

Another thing everybody hasn't experienced college being broke so helz nawl we wouldn't understand.

Some folks need to run some laps and get some air. :rolleyes: Keep living and eating.:lachen:

Last edited:
Back