BF wants lovin while Aunt Flo is in town...

I've done it when it was "light" sometimes the horny dog in my man can't wait....but if its too heavy...I do what I got'a do to make sure he's good :look: My baby shouldn't have to suffer:nono:

Mic check 1,2....

he said...omg...I look like I was just in a massacre...

it was 4 in the morning...

he was ALL done after that..

i'm sure fluorescent lights in the bathroom didn't help. :nono:

I'd have never done it on purpose though. :ohwell:

Whoa... lmao.
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I did it accidentally once when I was married.

I didn't know I had started and I guess all that thrusting just made it come down.

He went into the bathroom to wipe off and I heard him scream.
He thought HE was bleeding...

I ran into the bathroom like what what what...!!!

Dang, I woke my baby girl laughing at this :lachen::lachen::lachen:I bet dude was scrambling trying to see if his goods were still there.

we are we supposed to be ashamed or something?:spinning:...Its not like people are saying that they have sex with animals...now that deserves a WOW:perplexed.

I know right? Ive done it plenty of times. I only just recently realized that some women dont. I also dont have bothersome (cramps, mood swings etc) periods or weird associations with the act of menstruation so it is not a big deal to me.

is this why he's your ex? :lachen::lachen::lachen:
you're gangsta
i can't imagine doing this to someone i'm in a relationship with
he'd just have to deal
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

LOL, naah... that would have been messed up, though!

but it's all good... my SO thinks i'm icky during my time of the month, so we get along fine with my phone being off! :drunk:

That happened to me before and it scared the living daylights out of me, because mine had not yet started. :nono: But he was understanding and he told ME what what going on.

I did it accidentally once when I was married.

I didn't know I had started and I guess all that thrusting just made it come down.

He went into the bathroom to wipe off and I heard him scream.
He thought HE was bleeding...

I ran into the bathroom like what what what...!!!

I can't take that iron-ish smell...and isnt that a sin anyway

Yes, it is. But if you fornicating anyway whats the point of being selective with sin? Sin is sin... ***LORD forgive me***

ETA: So your guy better be sleeping in another bed to during that time. Bibles says (old testament I think) not to share a bed during this time, not only sex.

Last edited:
Yes, it is. But if you fornicating anyway whats the point of being selective with sin? Sin is sin... ***LORD forgive me***

ETA: So your guy better be sleeping in another bed to during that time. Bibles says (old testament I think) not to share a bed during this time, not only sex.

true but (if your a christian) when jesus came weren't all the laws in the old testament invalid.

None of that for us. Have to admit that I want it more during that time, but I take a break and so does FH - no mic checking, nibblin, etc. etc. etc.

whooooooa.................................thats really backwards....I don't know how to respond to this without being politically correct and without being rude or judgemental so I'm just going to K.I.M...although I really do pray that God will visit you in a tangible way.

true but (if your a christian) when jesus came weren't all the laws in the old testament invalid.

A new covenant was established, so things like sacrificing and such were abolished, but I wouldn't say all the laws are invalid. Jesus did say he was not there to abolish the law but to reinforce it

....but im going to get out of this now and keep in moving for real

whooooooa.................................thats really backwards....I don't know how to respond to this without being politically correct and without being rude or judgemental so I'm just going to K.I.M...although I really do pray that God will visit you in a tangible way.

I admit Im a work in progress, but we all are sinners, so I digress as well....

A new covenant was established, so things like sacrificing and such were abolished, but I wouldn't say all the laws are invalid. Jesus did say he was not there to abolish the law but to reinforce it

....but im going to get out of this now and keep in moving for real

invalid was the wrong word. Thanks for correcting me though.

Ewww, I couldn't do it. And it seems he always seems more affectionate when its time and I tell him to that I gotta clean my body out and I don't like to do anything at least 48 hours after either. Just to make sure any odors and particles are completely gone.

Irritating thing is that I've had to come up with other ways for him to leave me alone and not have him suffer from "blue balls"...."Mic check" anyone?

mic check 1,2 - 1,2...

yes, there are other "thangs" to do to the man at this time. no boinking on the cycle here.

BUT, if you are really bothered you can sit in a tub of warm water and it stops the cycle for a little while....

mic check 1,2 - 1,2...

yes, there are other "thangs" to do to the man at this time. no boinking on the cycle here.

BUT, if you are really bothered you can sit in a tub of warm water and it stops the cycle for a little while....

Hmmmmm ...lol . might have to try this...

anyway im off it FINALLY! my bf is so nasty. we were in the store this weekend and in the dairy section. he picks up a can of whip cream and says " i think tonight , i want strawberry shortcake" and licks his lips :lick: :grin: he is a mess 4 real.

Back