How old was you when you had your first serious bf?

when did you have your first bf

• under 16

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • 16-18

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • 19-21

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • over 21

Votes: 19 18.8%

• Total voters

k3mii

im 18, 19 in december and i have never had a bf just little flings here and there. Im not to bothered about it as i have had many chances to be in relationships but have chose not to.

randomly i was thinking about it the other day and everyone i know is in a serious relationship :perplexed

so how old were you when you had your first serios bf?

im 19 and ive only had 1 serious relationship and that was last yr when i was 18. ive had little flings here and there too and my 1 serious relationship only lasted 3 months :S. I still consider myself too young (for now)to be caught up in serious relationships so i dnt really care. when i feel ready to have one i will.

I was 18 in what I would call a serious relationship and it lasted for 2.5 years. Haven't had another since..I'm 23 now.

oh i was 17. he was lame. Honestly, i think you're still too young. focus on yourself and your education

Agreed. I was 17 too. And, I collected serious boyfriends after that. One after another, after another. I should have focused more on my education. Men will always be there. They aren't going anywhere. Trust. Take your time. Love and marriage are over-rated.

My first serious bf was at 15 we were together for a year in a half. Second serious relationship was right after that one I was almost 17 and we are now married with two kids and im 22.:yep:

27, still nothing serious...

ETA: I have had boyfriends... but, nothing serious... I am starting to date again, but I pull away from guys... I am now figuring that I have to want to be in a relationship, but as it stands I am realizing that I am way too selfish....

Last edited:
I had my first serious relationship when I was 18. I've had other boyfriends before and after that, but I knew they wouldn't last after a couple of months or so.

DH was my second "real" boyfriend. :lick:

17 and I married him:blush:. I'm happy but sometimes I feel like damn, I don't have any experience. He just snatched me up like. I think I would appreciate him more if I knew what else was out there. But oh well. I'm learning from my sisters', friends', LHCF's boy drama.

17 and I married him:blush:. I'm happy but sometimes I feel like damn, I don't have any experience. He just snatched me up like. I think I would appreciate him more if I knew what else was out there. But oh well. I'm learning from my sisters', friends', LHCF's boy drama.

be so, so glad! there are some women who have had bad experiences and that clouds their overall view of men and hinders them from allowing good men to enter their lives. even when some have had good experiences, the bad can often over-shadow all of that. having all of this "experience" can be quite over-rated. i would rather learn lessons about relationships and men by having one good man than learning the hard way via many bad/mediocre ones.

Back