How Often Do You Have Sex?

Married 6 years.
Almost every other day if not everyday.
Usually a night session and Morning session.
Just makes everything better. :toocool:
Weekends are fun because that's when you get creative and can enjoy day time nookie.
Most important for me is I enjoy sex with DH he is fun adventurous and creative
I don't know what is gonna go down with him lolol
And I made sure I married a man with a D that brings tears to ones eyes... huge criteria for me as the D is my love language :p

Now I need to know LOL

Girl it's a lot. I have always been in relationships with extremely affectionate men. We are like magnets and when we get within arms reach stuff happens. It don't matter how long we have been together, the sex never decreases over the years. It's daily ,yesterday, it was 3 times and almost a 4th but my daughter called to say she was dropping something off.

My #1 Love Language is Physical Touch so it all made sense when I found out about love languages in my adult life. Before that I just thought I was a super freak.

Girl it's a lot. I have always been in relationships with extremely affectionate men. We are like magnets and when we get within arms reach stuff happens. It don't matter how long we have been together, the sex never decreases over the years. It's daily ,yesterday, it was 3 times and almost a 4th but my daughter called to say she was dropping something off.

My #1 Love Language is Physical Touch so it all made sense when I found out about love languages in my adult life. Before that I just thought I was a super freak.
SNAPS.gif

This is true for a lot of women. I've been like this since my first time. Good thing I have always had long term relationships because I probably would have been a big ole heaux biscuit if I would have been single.
I can't imagine if my libido spiked at any age. I think I may have been diagnosable at 19-20 but me and my bf at the time were just getting started together so we didn't know we were overdoing it.

When he got married he called me and said I'd ruined him and his wife thinks he's insane :lachen:

For those of you who are married or live with your SO's ...
Just curious.
I have always wondered what is normal.

I've been married 21 years and we have sex 3 to 4 times a week. I read a survey from 2016 that said most females in my age range have sex 1 to 2 times a week. IMO that is low but women are having children later in life, have stressful jobs, work long hours, and have many responsibilities so I can understand how people are getting it in less and less.

Every other day, and weekends. 1-2 hours a session before I am like, you need to ***, like now. Depends on what time we have to determine how many sessions. Weekends can be like 6-8 sessions. Weekdays 1-2.

I need a damb break!

I like that term: sessions. DH and I have sessions, especially Saturday and Sunday. We stretch it out over the entire day and it makes for an interesting weekend. During the week, NO SESSIONS. Just hurry up (me to him). I really don't feel like having sex during the week because my mind is normally still at work but I give in so that he can stop looking like a sad puppy.

I've been married 21 years and we have sex 3 to 4 times a week. I read a survey from 2016 that said most females in my age range have sex 1 to 2 times a week. IMO that is low but women are having children later in life, have stressful jobs, work long hours, and have many responsibilities so I can understand how people are getting it in less and less.

1-2 times a week???
giphy (3).gif:lachen:

Married 21 years? That is awesome.

I'm single but very recently decided (literally on Saturday LOL) that I will be a wife in the future.I have spent the last two years quite deflated after a toxic relationship with a narcissist imploded and truly doubted if I wanted a marriage in my future.

So hearing about how long you all have been married and how intimately connected you are with your husbands/SOs really is inspiring.

Back