How often do you say "no" to him?

MsDee4 said:
My guy is pretty damn good at getting me in the mood... not painful becuase my situation is moisturized :look:

If I'm realllly not feeling like doing it, I'm good to tell him to make it quick :lol: hey... if it's the truth if it's the truth

This me too!! But dat man dont know how to make it quick!! When I want it, I am glad the he can GO!! But when I dont REALLY want it, I wish he would just go on and- skeet, skeet and get off me!:perplexed

MissScarlett said:
how old is your so? I thought dh would slow down as he got older:ohwell: no such luck. He's 38.

Mine is 40, no signs of slowing. :look:

I'm just waiting for my 30th birthday so I can find out if the theory about women reaching their sexual peak in their 30s is true. Then the tables may turn!:lachen:

ChocalateDiva said:
This me too!! But dat man dont know how to make it quick!! When I want it, I am glad the he can GO!! But when I dont REALLY want it, I wish he would just go on and- skeet, skeet and get off me!:perplexed

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

OK, I need to stop reading this thread at work, you guys are gonna get me FIRED!

camellia said:
Mine is 40, no signs of slowing. :look:

I'm just waiting for my 30th birthday so I can find out if the theory about women reaching their sexual peak in their 30s is true. Then the tables may turn!:lachen:

I think its true:look: i used to never approach dh...well b/c he ALWAYS did it for me:lol: but in the last few years (I'm 32)..... it definitely changed.

Actually when I'm pregnant, its terrible. Can't get enough. I was surprised at myself and it got worse with ds#2. If dh wasn't there, I would uh *cough* have to handle it on my own:look: and then jump him:cool:

Dh would agree to a 3rd baby just get sex all the time.

MissScarlett said:
how old is your so? I thought dh would slow down as he got older:ohwell: no such luck. He's 38.

Mine is 28 and he is starting early on his decline. Least I got some good years out of him. :cry3: I'm starting to think maybe it's our age difference. I don't know. He's reduced me to molester status. :lol: He wakes up at 4-5am for work and stays in his lab until 6 or 7pm. Comes home, eats dinner and crashes during our nightly movie. I pester and touch him while he's sleep and he HATES it. I mean, I'm just trying to get some love y'all. :lol:

Thanks PreciousJ, *sobs*

ChocalateDiva said:

:lachen: :lachen:

The way i get dh to hurry up is saying the dirtiest, freakiest stuff ( that I know I aint ever gonna do) it gets him every time:lol:

ChocalateDiva said:

Gosh girl who you telling... I had to make him UNDERSTAND after a year that he was gonna have to compromise some on this "marathon loving" as i call it. I asked did he even have the word quick in his vocabulary?

At night ok.. marathon loving is fine... middle of the day or when we first wake up it's got be quicker. I'm not saying 5 minutes but damn can we try to keep it to 20 minutes??

I need to hush... but I'm the one who will go one round turn him down for the second then 30 minutes later I want the second round and I'm waking him he's like " :D I know you well enough to just wait a few mins"

MissScarlett said:

The way i get dh to hurry up is saying the dirtiest, freakiest stuff ( that I know I aint ever gonna do) it gets him every time:lol:

Hilarious:lachen:

I have to think of some dirty things I haven't done:cool:

ChocalateDiva said:
same here the shortest time out of the 2 years we have been "messing" around was around ten minutes. He says its because of the condom...but still :look: So much for hot lunch breaks :ohwell:

Mine is 28 and he is starting early on his decline. Least I got some good years out of him. :cry3:

I am with you. Mine is 34 and I got about 3 good years out of him!!!!:mad: I am 29 and peaking:perplexed Very Frustrating.

MissScarlett said:

Ummm..........Ima try dat the next time. But!! What should I say?? Naw- forget it! This tread would be locked for sho.

Last edited:
ChocalateDiva said:
Ummm..........Ima try dat the next time. But!! What should I say?? Naw- forget it! This tread would be lock for sho.
I cant believe some of the stuff that I say :shocked: I can't say it when Im not doing the act it embarrasses me :lol:

ChocalateDiva said:
Ummm..........Ima try dat the next time. But!! What should I say?? Naw- forget it! This tread would be lock for sho.

I mean it sounds like a good idea... but i just.. ummmm... i don't see me doing it anyway so I guess I don't even need to know...

Ayeshia said:
I cant believe some of the stuff that I say :shocked: I can't say it when Im not doing the act it embarrasses me :lol:

I guess I need to check out some of his "special" :) movies to see what da "gettin paid to do it" girls say!

Ayeshia said:

girl the stuff I say...I mean its:censored::eek: :eek: I'm always surprised at myself.

I'm like PULEEZE don't let this man come back to me one day and say...."remember when you said you would do_______":look:

PME_LADY said:
An even bigger question would be How can a man enjoy it when you are sick and hurling all over the place. He'll be singing Tupac "Baby keep your head up (and I mean it).":lachen: :lachen:

I promised myself I wasn't going to say anything, I promised.
:lachen: :lol: :lachen:

MissScarlett said:
girl the stuff I say...I mean its:censored::eek: :eek: I'm always surprised at myself.

I'm like PULEEZE don't let this man come back to me one day and say...."remember when you said you would do_______":look:

That's my husband, when I get onto him about cussing, he'll say but you said________________the other night.:ohwell: Did that really need to be mentioned.

mrsmeredith said:
Nevah Nevah Nevah.... We are committed to keeping our sex life on point. :D Like the word says that does not belong to me and visa versa. We never tell the other person no, no matter what. No matter how tired or what not. But I can say this, if he see that I am tired or had rough day he respects me enough not to ask and I do him the same way. When I know he is tired I don't bother him as well. When we were younger a man of GOD talked concerning our respondsibility towards one another and we hold that to heart and one another. So to answer the question we don't say no but if the other person is tired or whatever we don't bother to ask out of respect for one another.
I'm not married, but this is exactly how I see my marriage..I really don't ever see me turning down my mate..but then that's from my current perspective of not having had sex for awhile..check back when I'm married for awhile with 3 boys runnign around and working FT..it might be a different story then:lol:

:lol:
Sistaslick said:
Never!!! I've never turned my husband down ever. Don't plan to either. My hubby has the tendency to wake up at times like 3:51 am and 4:26 am too. Wake me up, shooooo :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Now, on the other hand, I've been turned down more times than I can even count in this almost 5 years of marriage. I'm just easily excitable I guess. :look: Sometimes it just feels like he is just there to knock the chill out of my sheets :lol: He is so lazy. I'm always waiting on him. :mad: Maybe it's because of the age difference or something because he slowin' down... :ohwell:
This is exactly whi I'm marrying a younger man:lol: :lol:

MissScarlett said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Okay...one mo laugh.....:lachen:

dlewis said:
That's my husband, when I get onto him about cussing, he'll say but you said________________the other night.:ohwell: Did that really need to be mentioned.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

dlewis said:

I was going to try and uhh post some pointers :look: in a nice decent code language for some ladies...but I can't even do that:eek: Its just too rough:ohwell:

trimbride said:
WARNING: Olive Oil is natural but it will erode a condom. All you single ladies, this is probably NOT A GOOD IDEA for condoms!!!!

:)

Not trying to be raunchy by having your mate satisfy you orally can help with moisture in that area without putting the condom at risk :)

Carry on...
THANK you ..I was just wondering about this

trimbride said:
WARNING: Olive Oil is natural but it will erode a condom. All you single ladies, this is probably NOT A GOOD IDEA for condoms!!!!

:)

Not trying to be raunchy by having your mate satisfy you orally can help with moisture in that area without putting the condom at risk :)

Carry on...
THANK you ..I was just wondering about this

MissScarlett said:
I was going to try and uhh post some pointers :look: in a nice decent code language for some ladies...but I can't even do that:eek: Its just too rough:ohwell:

Awww ,,,,,,,,Come on!! POINTERS, POINTERS, POINTERS!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

MissScarlett said:

:grin:
*looks around to make sure none of my cousins, aunts or uncles are on the board* :look:

trimbride said:
Hilarious:lachen:

I have to think of some dirty things I haven't done:cool:

Even dirty things that you have done will probably work. Maybe you can think of some "special" dirty things that maybe he only gets when he's been extra good or on special occasions. Or you can role play :look:.

ETA: OT- Trimbride, where was that pic in your siggy taken?

Last edited:
Chinagem said:
Even dirty things that you have done will probably work. Maybe you can think of some "special" dirty things that maybe he only gets when he's been extra good or on special occasions. Or you can role play :look:.

This sound very interesting. I have alway wanted to be Tina Turner.........

Back