How do you attract different types of men?

Relentless

Reinventing
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have suggestions on how to meet other races of men, white, latino, etc? I do like African American men, but I'm open to dating outside my race. Secondly, how do you attract men of other races? Do you smile alot, flirt??? Just trying to get some suggestions. :look:

Thanks,
BBD007

blackbarbiedoll007 said:
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have suggestions on how to meet other races of men, white, latino, etc? I do like African American men, but I'm open to dating outside my race. Secondly, how do you attract men of other races? Do you smile alot, flirt??? Just trying to get some suggestions. :look:

Thanks,
BBD007

http://dateawhiteguy.blogspot.com/ Try this website, she has book I bought about IR which has a whole chapter on how to show that you're open and a blog about Black womens relationship issues, sexism in BC, opening IR options ect... There should be something in the archive.

http://bfinterracialmarriage.blogspot.com/ This is an Ezine that talks about similar topics again there should be something in the archives, if not message the author.

I attract men of all races and nationalities just by being myself. I have created a great life for myself and that alone is attractive to many guys.:)

You can meet men of other race the same way you will meet african american men. I'm not sure if you mean where to go to meet them. As far as how to attract them, it's very impotant to be yourself. You don't want to change who you are in other to date someone.

I agree with the other ladies. There really isn't any trick or secret to it. Be yourself, men (of all races) seem to love women who are pretty, friendly, and confident.

I've dated men of all different races and I never did anything special to "hook" them. I'm not a big flirt by nature. I smiled when I felt like it. I was basically my moody, opinionated self. :lol:

Last edited:
I agree with all of the other ladies, confidence, poise, and tasteful flirtation will bring them on in. BUT I've dated a fair amount of non-black guys and I do think they can be a bit shyer about approaching you at times. Some white guys I know tell me that we are sometimes more difficult to approach because they're not sure if we're down with the interracial thing and you know how men abhor rejection. In my experience it doesn't hurt if you get your flirt on if you're interested so they know they won't be shut down.

Back