Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Yes I sent it to the above email... (will send again) And facebook, when I type in Elizablue a few thousand come up lol...

Yes I sent it to the above email... (will send again) And facebook, when I type in Elizablue a few thousand come up lol...

Zuleika, you're right, a couple Eliza Blue's do show up, I had no idea there were so many. And depending on her settings you may or may not be able to see her picture. Send her your facebook addy or email and I'm sure she'll add you. EB, you reading this?:look:

Thanks GG, I have emailed her twice already, I want that BGO version. Is my desperation starting to show? LOL

)))))))))))))))))))EB(((((((((((((((((( Can you hear me? Could I please have the BGO.

*off to read the rest of this thread, while waiting patiently for that BGO version...

Thanks GG, I have emailed her twice already, I want that BGO version. Is my desperation starting to show? LOL

)))))))))))))))))))EB(((((((((((((((((( Can you hear me? Could I please have the BGO.

*off to read the rest of this thread, while waiting patiently for that BGO version...

:lachen:EB, please send Z her BGO before she start serenadin you! Don't worry girl, she'll get to you, go drink some ice water while you wait, you gon need it!:look:

Zuleika you're right, a couple Eliza Blue's do show up, I had no idea there were so many. And depending on her settings you may or may not be able to see her picture. Send her your facebook addy or email and I'm sure she'll add you. EB, you reading this?:look:

Thank you GG. Z probably had it while she was typing this message...:lachen:

I finally got through this whole thread... all 178 pages phew! I am off to bed!!!

Thank You Eliza for sharing your life with us...

EB - Thank goodness I am off today as I was up til 4 AM this morning reading this thread. I usually don't venture over to the relationship section, but I am so very glad I did. My eyes were glued to the screen searching for all of your posts.

You're an amazingly talented writer! I laughed, cried (my father has Alzheimer's and I can relate) and always wanted more. I just wanted to thank you for sharing your gift and a little bit of your life with us. I'll be sending you an email request and looking for you on FB.

I really hope to find your future published writings in my favorite bookstore one day soon.

:perplexed No one has the zane version?? I know I'm kinda late on this thread but there gotta be somebody left reading this that has it???????

Im dying here!!!!! :lachen:Please send a sista a PM!

:perplexed No one has the zane version?? I know I'm kinda late on this thread but there gotta be somebody left reading this that has it???????

Uhm, please don't die, we's got no funds to cover funeral expenses ova heah! Mkay lady! :lachen:
But if you want to be subscribed to future BGO versions,send EB an email to [email protected]. We wouldn't want you to miss out:look: You can also add her on fb if you're on there, as Eliza Blue. HTH. You can pm her about the Zane installment too.

Thank you for sharing your story with us. You inspired me and I found someone on the same dating site. Anyway I sent an email for the BGO but it did not go through.

EB - Thank goodness I am off today as I was up til 4 AM this morning reading this thread. I usually don't venture over to the relationship section, but I am so very glad I did. My eyes were glued to the screen searching for all of your posts.

You're an amazingly talented writer! I laughed, cried (my father has Alzheimer's and I can relate) and always wanted more. I just wanted to thank you for sharing your gift and a little bit of your life with us. I'll be sending you an email request and looking for you on FB.

I really hope to find your future published writings in my favorite bookstore one day soon.

Nichelle,

My heart goes out to you and your dad. Spend as much time as you can with him. I took lots of pictures of my dad smiling and videos too. I love looking back at those.

Thank you for the well wishes and just know that I am writing everyday. This is really for those who have emailed and pm'd me about my absence. I'm just trying to be studious is all...lol.

Did you send me your email and did you put BGO in the subject. I did get about 5 or 6 requests. You will get it I promise.

I got the BGO version and I must say, EB is a very talented writer! I keep checking out the website but I'm not able to click on any links to find stories, am I just losing it?!

No chile you okay. That is not a functioning site yet. Just me playing around with how I want it to look. It's hard trying to work, write, design, develop....and all that other stuff.

I think I'm going to just go with a blog. More developing, designing, etc.:lachen:

Hi Ladies,

I sent out an email to everyone...well everyone I had an email for. If you didn't get it that means your email changed and I don't have the new one.

Please respond to me at eliza@elizabluebookscom IF you want to be on the mailing list for future stories.

Toodles!

3 hours of reading.

WOW!!!!

Amazing. Tis all.

BGO version please
:angel::angel:

:pyro: NOW :pyro: *twitches from hours of being glued to the couch and this thread*

kthanxbye

Last edited:
WOW!! Amazing!! :notworthy Same here...spent 3 hours on the clock being captivated by your writing (even though the thread is 2 years old) ....you do great work!! Is it too late to ask for the BGO versions?? :sekret:

I will definitely be checking out your work on FB and your website!!

*blinks*

Oh my goodness.... is.... is this the end of the thread?

*rubs eyes*

I made it.... woah, I'm like 2 years late but that was A M A Z I N G.

I started reading this around 1:30, and now its.... *checks watch* 6:45?!?

....*sends eliza email for all the BGO versions.* :dork:

LOVED IT!! I sent you an email. I'm 2 years late but I would love to read the Big Girls Version!!

Marking the writers thread so I can read it tomorrow. You are truly gifted and I can't wait for the book. I can't seem to find you on Facebook though
:perplexed

Back