Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

I JUST FINISHEDDDD! I feel like I KNOW you Eliza. You are an amazing writer, and I hope you continue to share your writing with us. I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. Just know, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hey Ms Eliza, girl i am soooo in the mood to curl up, grab a glass of wine and read one of your books.... so hurry up with the hardbook publishing, ok! :-) I'm sorry to hear about your mom, my prayers and thoughts are for her and your family.

also, PLEASE can you send me all of the BGO versions? Im sure i asked a while ago, but i haven't received them. I'm your FB friend already. dameandmel AT yahoo (u should be able figure out the email, i didnt want spam to pick itup.) thanks love!

Hey ladies how goes it?

Also, I am going to make time (not today) but it'll be before Monday to send out the BGO to those who have requested it. So please make sure I have your email information and that you have sent me an email requesting it to my email address.

Umm, I didn't get the BGO. :wallbash: I sent you an email on 7/5 to [email protected]:wallbash:. I was added to your facebook but...I'm resending the email to you so hopefully, I will be on the next list to receive the BGO. I'm going out of town in a few weeks and I would love to have this to read while waiting for the plane or when I'm relaxing in the hotel.

Thanks.

Hopefully, things are slowly getting back to normal. It won't be easy but one day at a time. (I've also lost both of my parents and in time the pain is is not as intense {but it is always there in some form}. Eventually, you will be able to look back and laugh and remember the good times without the tears).

Umm, I didn't get the BGO. :wallbash: I sent you an email on 7/5 to [email protected]:wallbash:. I was added to your facebook but...I'm resending the email to you so hopefully, I will be on the next list to receive the BGO. I'm going out of town in a few weeks and I would love to have this to read while waiting for the plane or when I'm relaxing in the hotel.

Thanks.

Hopefully, things are slowly getting back to normal. It won't be easy but one day at a time. (I've also lost both of my parents and in time the pain is is not as intense {but it is always there in some form}. Eventually, you will be able to look back and laugh and remember the good times without the tears).

My heart goes out to you. I truly miss my dad every single day. I'm here at the hospital with my mom now. Just thought I would check in with you ladies.

Eliza I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, I pray she gets better tho. I'm glad to know that are still good with you and SC. Does my heart good.

One of these days, I'll send you a FB message, there's something you need to see. Let's just say that you are my inspiration :D

How are Baby Girl and the Spawn?

Hoping and praying that all is well with your mother, Eliza.

On a side note, just finished the BGO versions and all I can say is wow!! HOT! I took some notes and will put into good use!! Good thing I am by myself out of town this weekend or maybe not.....:grin: :giggle:

Keep on writing!! Your writing future is so bright!!

I'm only on pg 33 but I neeeed the BGO version in my life... Who do I PM or email for it???

EB you are so talented!

What Deediamante said:look: Welcome to the club chica, hang in there, you got a lot to read, so get comfy!

Wow, it's been a minute since I been here, so tis life. And now, back to our regularly scheduled program!

She hasn't forgotten you guys, she just has to do things in spurts while taking care of mom. I'll pass your well wishes on and I'm sure you'll get a blast soon with all kinds of stuff.

Happy Reading!

Back