Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

You are so talented its ridiculous!!!!!!! This is not the kind of stuff i should be reading at work....lol PLEASE do not forget to email me your zane/BGO versions...Were friends on facebook already, so I will keep a watch out!

Well thank ou Ms. Lina I do appreciate that. I sent you a pm.

Good stuff Eliza..patiently waiting on the book **tapping nails**

Hey Honeycomb, where you been baby? I know being mommie, right?. Thank you so much I am going to be posting some excerpts from my other stories on my FB page. So please check it out.

Oh and I sho do love that new do! Makes me wanna steal it!

Haha, get 'em 'LizaB. They should have known better than to bite, like they don't already know how you are. :lachen:

I tried to tell ya'll she still working...

on the book and "other" stuff...

:sad::sad:

Do you know how depressing it is to find a thread that you can seriously relate to (met my boyfriend online last year....1 year anniversary next month...long distance, etc.) and for that junk to be TOO LONG to go back and read? Damn..I want to read this all but it's just toooo much :sad:

I read the first 25 pages and skipped to 94 and :sad: I want Zane versions too! Man....I love hearing about e-love..it's amazing.

Do you know how depressing it is to find a thread that you can seriously relate to (met my boyfriend online last year....1 year anniversary next month...long distance, etc.) and for that junk to be TOO LONG to go back and read? Damn..I want to read this all but it's just toooo much :sad:

I read the first 25 pages and skipped to 94 and :sad: I want Zane versions too! Man....I love hearing about e-love..it's amazing.

I know its long. Heck sometimes I can't believe how long it is. Whelp....you can read it for free here....or you can wait on the book. It's actually coming....soon.

Now I will tell you that the directions on how to get the Big Girls Only version (absolutely no longer called the Zane versions) is posted in the thread....

Last edited:
I can't believe I made it through this entire thread!!! Eliza you sure know how to keep 'em hooked. Impatiently waiting the BGO version! My eyes are tired and feel like sand, so I am off to bed. Hoping to have a BGO dream involving me and the hubby!

I know it long. Heck sometimes I can't believe how long it is. Whelp....you can read it for free here....or you can wait on the book. It's actually coming....soon.

Now I will tell you that the directions on how to get the Big Girls Only version (absolutely no longer called the Zane versions) is posted in the thread....

hi eliza you are very talented..its 1am and im reading this thread while nursing my newborn..i would like the big girl version as well :yep:

I'd like to be put on this list too, thankyouverymuch.

I'm a little under the weather now, and I need something to keep me occupied. ;)

I just spent most of the morning reading this instead of paying attention in my classes! LoL...you sure got me hooked Eliza! I'm emailing you about the BGO version...woot woot..can't wait!

I just finished reading the whole thread...it was long but very worth it. ElizaBlue your writing is amazing. I felt like I was reading one of my favorite romance novels. I emailed you at your other address and would love to have all the BGO versions starting from the beginning. You have a talent and I hope you continue writing. I never post in this section but I had to for this.

Have fun, and be safe.

I'm sending my online, recently met BF HOME. I've been putting the gist out there and just emailed him, subtley that Thurs/Fri he needs to pack 'em up go back to Florida. :grin:

But hey, YOU, have fun, Chica!!!!! New relationships and all that are associated with 'em are a blast!

Requesting the BGO version....yep!
Welcome to the thread Proudnapps!:grin:

It is amazing isn't it. Welcome SOG! Congrats on your one year anniversary!:grin:

I can't believe I made it through this entire thread!!! Eliza you sure know how to keep 'em hooked. Impatiently waiting the BGO version! My eyes are tired and feel like sand, so I am off to bed. Hoping to have a BGO dream involving me and the hubby!
Why you havin a BGO dream when you could have one in reality? :look: We know Eliza can spin quite a tale, but don't get all lost now (well maybe a little bit) :grin:

hi eliza you are very talented..its 1am and im reading this thread while nursing my newborn..i would like the big girl version as well :yep:
Welcome Mia!:grin:

I'm a little under the weather now, and I need something to keep me occupied. ;)
Hope you feel better Honey Bee, if i haven't said it before, welcome!:grin:

I just spent most of the morning reading this instead of paying attention in my classes! LoL...you sure got me hooked Eliza! I'm emailing you about the BGO version...woot woot..can't wait!
Moonlight, do not make me come over there and get you! You betta not be failin any classes you hear me!:spank:

I just finished reading the whole thread...it was long but very worth it. ElizaBlue your writing is amazing. I felt like I was reading one of my favorite romance novels. I emailed you at your other address and would love to have all the BGO versions starting from the beginning. You have a talent and I hope you continue writing. I never post in this section but I had to for this.
I wholeheartedly agree BESQ, Eliza's comin right along and we're all glad you all are here for the ride.

Now folks listen up, all who have requested BGO versions of anything have to email Eliza at the email listed 50-11 pages back:look:, i think it's [email protected] if I'm not mistaken. Please correct me if I'm wrong. We know it's a long thread, but it's well worth the read. A little at a time will do:yep: And if it seems like EB's taking a long time to get back to you, she hasn't forgotten. You can also add her on facebook. I don't have access to it at work or I would provide the link, but if you do a search for Eliza or Elizablue and it should come up. Happy reading everyone!:dance7:

I know I'm SO LATE...Turned 21 on the 13th of last month, so can I haz BGO version please?! LOL

Can anyone help me out?! Been going back and forth to this thread since 4am in tha mornin.

I can't believe I just discovered this thread. I just have to tell you Eliza you have a wonderful spirit and I hope that you and that lovely man are still together. God bless and I wish you nothing but the best with you book. You are a very talented writer. *off to send an email to get the BGO*

Okay so I didn't really want to multi-quote. But for the sake of avoiding multiple boxes since I'm so behind in responding I will do the multi-quote.

Thank you so much Amcd for hanging in there. It is a bit of a read. But a good one I'm told. :rolleyes:

Thank you miabee1 and girl congratulations on that new baby. Now I don't know about you reading the BGO so soon sweetie. That's just gone have you and hubby frustrated...lol. Give it a couple of months. We don't want you to have to buy a double stroller. Seriously. :grin:

Hi Honey Bee....sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Did you send me the email? If so you are already on the list. I just need to find time to send them out. Stay tuned and get well sweetie.:yep:

Moonlightchic18...um does the 18 mean as in 18 years old...lol...already? Cause ya'll youngins need to be focused on that class work. And since I see you already slipping, I'ma need to see some grades missy. My 22 year old hacked my account way back when and gave BGO copies to all her little friends. The whole lot of them almost flunked out that semester. :rolleyes:

Same chick used to steal my Zane books. Now she wants BGOs. I told her sorry kiddo, I guess it sucks that the writer happens to be your mom. She is not on the list.:lachen:

Thank you BeautifulESQ and I so love that name. But I told you that already. Please come and visit me on FB, same email address. I am posting other excerpts to other "very different" stories there.

Have fun, and be safe.

I'm sending my online, recently met BF HOME. I've been putting the gist out there and just emailed him, subtley that Thurs/Fri he needs to pack 'em up go back to Florida. :grin:

But hey, YOU, have fun, Chica!!!!! New relationships and all that are associated with 'em are a blast!

Ah LovinLocks, chile that was a minute ago. I had a WHOLE LOT OF FUN and we were safe. Then we had some more fun...lol. He is a lot of fun....okay let me stop.

I'm sorry to hear you and Mr. Florida didn't quite work out. It's true you have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince. What I want to know is does anyone out there begin to prefer frogs? In other words don't begin settling just because it seems like the prince is too long in coming. Just tell em "form a line to the left, take a ticket and keep it moving". Your prince will show up...mine did.:yep:

Welcome to the thread Proudnapps!:grin:

It is amazing isn't it. Welcome SOG! Congrats on your one year anniversary!:grin:

Why you havin a BGO dream when you could have one in reality? :look: We know Eliza can spin quite a tale, but don't get all lost now (well maybe a little bit) :grin:

Welcome Mia!:grin:

Hope you feel better Honey Bee, if i haven't said it before, welcome!:grin:

Moonlight, do not make me come over there and get you! You betta not be failin any classes you hear me!:spank:

I wholeheartedly agree BESQ, Eliza's comin right along and we're all glad you all are here for the ride.

Now folks listen up, all who have requested BGO versions of anything have to email Eliza at the email listed 50-11 pages back:look:, i think it's [email protected] if I'm not mistaken. Please correct me if I'm wrong. We know it's a long thread, but it's well worth the read. A little at a time will do:yep: And if it seems like EB's taking a long time to get back to you, she hasn't forgotten. You can also add her on facebook. I don't have access to it at work or I would provide the link, but if you do a search for Eliza or Elizablue and it should come up. Happy reading everyone!:dance7:

Thank you baby...what would I do without you? And where is that partner in crime of yours? Hopefully tending to that blog of hers. And on that note let me just name drop for our girl.

www.madeaskitchencures.com

Our own Infojunkie and her home remedies. Ya'll really need to check this out. It just might solve something you've been trying to fix.

Ended up have the reality and the dream! It was a very good night AND morning.:grin:

Ahhh....girl ain't it just....bliss? The Majic Carpet Ride of lovemaking. That "afterwards" when you lay back onto his chest and you drift off into that dreamy state.

You know the only thing that beats going on a majic carpet ride? A majic carpet ride...done twice....lol. Of course if you're like me and multi-O capable....well I'ma just say now that is the only way to fly.
:drunk:

Last edited:
And on that note, please be advised that should any BGO babies come forth, EB shall not be indebted for any child support payments:lachen:
Good for you Amcd!:grin:

GG please get her to sign something releasing us of all liability. Little Elijah should be coming up on a year now. We skated on that one. :lachen:

Last edited:
I know I'm SO LATE...Turned 21 on the 13th of last month, so can I haz BGO version please?! LOL

Can anyone help me out?! Been going back and forth to this thread since 4am in tha mornin.

If you going back and forth on this thread at 4am in the morning you might not need the BGO versions....lol. I'ma go head and send it to you so you can get some sleep chile. :grin:

I can't believe I just discovered this thread. I just have to tell you Eliza you have a wonderful spirit and I hope that you and that lovely man are still together. God bless and I wish you nothing but the best with you book. You are a very talented writer. *off to send an email to get the BGO*

Hello Nikz24 and thank you for joining our little thread. I think that I remember seeing your email. The book is coming it is indeed! That is what takes up all my time from answering folk here...lol

I don't know how I missed this thread. Great love story!!!
EB, can I have the BGO version, too.

Thank you atldiva1. And yes you can! Can I assume you are in the ATL? Quite a lot of this story was written right there in good old Hartsville waiting for SC to get off work and scoop me up.

It's a nice place to write. My other series Table Four begin there as well. Check out my fb page for excerpts to that series. :yep:

I need the BGO version in my life ASAP !!! *off to send email*

Girl everyone does. I tell you what it will either improve your realtionship with your SO or make you realize after reading the BGOs you don't really need him after all....lol. Hopefully it won't render you a solo act. Read them to him...then you'll never get rid of him. :lachen:

Back