Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Thank you for the kind thoughts my sister-friends, the service was yesterday...and now it's over. There is nothing left to do but clean out her house, which is also my house. I know I need to rent it out because it cannot just be left vacant. The house is really nice, I rebuilt it completely in 2005.

It is a old fashioned bungalow with real hardwood floors, large country windows, crown moulding and two porches. Well one porch is a porte- cochere....or as my dadddy would say a car port. It would make a lovely outdoor veranda.

As you can imagine there are many memories there. Of laughing and cooking and babies being born and raised. I talk about this house a lot in my story because I grew up in it. Any way I have to find a good responsible tenant, who will also love it and take care of it.

At one point I was planning on getting into the Assisted Living Homes business. This home was going to be my first, with my mother and father being the first clients. I have another two lots next to it, which I'm contemplating building a duplex on.

I'm rambling because I just feel like it. Lol...and forums are just the best audience.

Eliza-I had no idea. I am so so sorry. I know you only recently said goodbye to your father. And your courage in standing up for your
mother ALL THE WAY is a testament to...real love

What a blessing to give like that...
I aways say it and I believe it...love does not die

Sending you much love and light ....
xo
Kayte

Ladies...sisters you all give me such comfort. It's Christmas Eve and I haven't left my bedroom, much less the house in the last three days. Everyone thinks I'm depressed but I'm not. I just don't want to do anymore folk...lol.

I'm tired of people calling to come by and just about every room in my house looks like a florist shop. All three of my kids are home...and you know what I just don't want to have much more physical interaction than that. Is that such a bad thing?

I just took a shower and rinsed by DC from last night from my hair. There are so many things I've put aside to take care of my parents. God blessed me with the time to give to them and now I want that time for myself. I'm not being selfish I just want to be generous to me.

I haven't worked out seriously since my mom fell ill back in March of this year. Haven't really done much writing either. It's my time now. I want to get back in the gym, back in dance, maybe even do the big chop and go natural.

I hope ya'll ready to read...lol!!!!

Ladies...sisters you all give me such comfort. It's Christmas Eve and I haven't left my bedroom, much less the house in the last three days. Everyone thinks I'm depressed but I'm not. I just don't want to do anymore folk...lol.

I'm tired of people calling to come by and just about every room in my house looks like a florist shop. All three of my kids are home...and you know what I just don't want to have much more physical interaction than that. Is that such a bad thing?

I just took a shower and rinsed by DC from last night from my hair. There are so many things I've put aside to take care of my parents. God blessed me with the time to give to them and now I want that time for myself. I'm not being selfish I just want to be generous to me.

I haven't worked out seriously since my mom fell ill back in March of this year. Haven't really done much writing either. It's my time now. I want to get back in the gym, back in dance, maybe even do the big chop and go natural.

I hope ya'll ready to read...lol!!!!

A big ((HUG).... I so understand...

Life is calling you...:yep:

So sorry for your loss. But remember to take time to care for yourself, otherwise you will never be able to care for others. Best Wishes for 2011!!!

I'm sorry for your loss Eliza.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself and for posting a picture of your beautiful mother.

Praying for you and your family.

ElizaBlue,

My deepest sympathies to you and your family at this difficult time. I pray that you are finding peace and strength during this difficult time.

So sorry for your lost...Please remember the good times you both shared..May God Bless & keep you at this time...Sending you a hug.....(Your In my prayers)

Happy Hair Growing!

Eliza I'm late however I'm conveying my deepest sympathies for the loss of your mom. You are a strong woman and you will emerge even stronger. God Bless hon.

Back