Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Thank you atldiva1. And yes you can! Can I assume you are in the ATL? Quite a lot of this story was written right there in good old Hartsville waiting for SC to get off work and scoop me up.

It's a nice place to write. My other series Table Four begin there as well. Check out my fb page for excerpts to that series. :yep:

Yes, I am in ATL!!!

Thank you atldiva1. And yes you can! Can I assume you are in the ATL? Quite a lot of this story was written right there in good old Hartsville waiting for SC to get off work and scoop me up.

It's a nice place to write. My other series Table Four begin there as well. Check out my fb page for excerpts to that series. :yep:

What's your facebook name Eliza?

Girl everyone does. I tell you what it will either improve your realtionship with your SO or make you realize after reading the BGOs you don't really need him after all....lol. Hopefully it won't render you a solo act. Read them to him...then you'll never get rid of him. :lachen:

HAHAHAHA.. Yeah, Now I really need that ASAP! LOL:lachen::lachen::lachen:. I sent you an email the other day from my gmail account, but I forgot to but my LCHF name in the email. Did you send any BGO versions out yet? If so, I haven't received.

HAHAHAHA.. Yeah, Now I really need that ASAP! LOL:lachen::lachen::lachen:. I sent you an email the other day from my gmail account, but I forgot to but my LCHF name in the email. Did you send any BGO versions out yet? If so, I haven't received.

No I haven't sent them out yet. I've been working on some new stuff and might add that but then I will have to send it out to the whole list. Which is now quickly approaching 450 or so....

I would just do a blog, but then I have no control over who goes there. Or maybe I do. I need blog advice...lol.

Ms Eliza let me just tell you that I'm over here grinning like a greasy chester cheetah cat after reading your brilliantly penned thread. I'm over here sighing and giggling, laughing hard, long and loud while thoroughly enjoying myself and this thing called love on paper (well computer lol). This is hands down THEE best thread yet. Your penmanship is very simplistic in that it enables the reader to become "Eliza", feeling and understanding her without getting a full background story or set up, she has a depth without you formally introducing us to her. There are few authors out who can truly capture the elegance of that writing style without being overtly explicit or becoming borderline boring. Please sit yourself down and focus on writing THIS book, you are truly missing out on a gold mine if you don't. Write your book, copyright your work and let the women of LHCF buy it and spread it to their friends and families, keep a receipt book and whatever proof is needed to show a publisher that your books can sell and you have already have a base audience. I loved reading this (I haven't read the whole thread because I have to get ready to roll so sorry if this has already been said or discussed).

Ms Eliza let me just tell you that I'm over here grinning like a greasy chester cheetah cat after reading your brilliantly penned thread. I'm over here sighing and giggling, laughing hard, long and loud while thoroughly enjoying myself and this thing called love on paper (well computer lol). This is hands down THEE best thread yet. Your penmanship is very simplistic in that it enables the reader to become "Eliza", feeling and understanding her without getting a full background story or set up, she has a depth without you formally introducing us to her. There are few authors out who can truly capture the elegance of that writing style without being overtly explicit or becoming borderline boring. Please sit yourself down and focus on writing THIS book, you are truly missing out on a gold mine if you don't. Write your book, copyright your work and let the women of LHCF buy it and spread it to their friends and families, keep a receipt book and whatever proof is needed to show a publisher that your books can sell and you have already have a base audience. I loved reading this (I haven't read the whole thread because I have to get ready to roll so sorry if this has already been said or discussed).

Um...will you be my agent...lol? Seriously. Are you in the business? You sound like you know somethings about somethings....:grin:

NaturalDetroit, I like the way you think. Thank you so much for the compliments. It's readers like you who definitely keep me writing. Take your time and keep reading this thread will not die...folk won't let it.

I have been meaning to ask the ladies here if they would like to read some of my other stories. If I just post them in a new thread I didn't think anyone would find them. I guess I could just call it "Other stories by ElizaBlue". I don't know.

But I am shopping for an agent. I have an editor and he is waiting on me to finish up the manuscript and send it to him. I think you ladies will be much surprised at how this story started off. This thread sort of came in in the middle of the story.

There is a beginning...and of course the ending.

Hol' up...the ENDING?! U trying to sneak something in on us??? OMG hyperventilating over here whatcho mean endin' lady?!

Oh My, I am hooked on this thread now. I haven't done a stitch of work, or homework today trying to finish this thread in one day. I have to go to bed now though because I have to get up at 7 to go do volunteer work and need some sleep.

EB, I sent you an email about getting my hands on the BGO version of your story!

Whew, 40 posts per page, 39 pages in, I only have like 5 to go, but I can't do it tonight. I'll be back tomorrow though, count on that! lol

Oh My, I am hooked on this thread now. I haven't done a stitch of work, or homework today trying to finish this thread in one day. I have to go to bed now though because I have to get up at 7 to go do volunteer work and need some sleep.

EB, I sent you an email about getting my hands on the BGO version of your story!

Whew, 40 posts per page, 39 pages in, I only have like 5 to go, but I can't do it tonight. I'll be back tomorrow though, count on that! lol

Awww...thank you baby...I'm pretty sure I got your email...did you get mine:rolleyes:

Okay ladies thank you for those who received the last send out. It was only two that didn't get it. I thought the whole list failed.

Everybody good now? :grin:

Really sorry for your loss EB.... :bighug:

Wow! Only just found this thread yesterday and I've read through it ALL! I got to my gym class 20 minutes late because I stayed up last night reading it :lachen:

Emailing EB right away for the other stuff :look:

EB, you're talented!!! Not many writer can keep you so engrossed for so long. I can imagine reading your book every spare minute I can get in a day!

Last edited:
I got the BGO version and I must say, EB is a very talented writer! I keep checking out the website but I'm not able to click on any links to find stories, am I just losing it?!

Miss EB I wish you nothing but happiness... I may need to sign up on that site...

What are the links and where do I send my email information to?

Last edited:
I think this is so exciting!!! But again...he is still stranger, even though you feel as if you guys know each other well. It probably would have been best if he came to see you and stayed at a hotel the first night just to make sure you guys hit it off (in person). At any rate, yall grown! Just be careful, keep yo blade in your purse and have fun!

3 hours and 177 pages later... I am truly a fan of your writing. It is simply amazing. The title of your thread caught my eye and you kept me captivated and intrigued from the first entry. I am anxiously awaiting my copies of all of the BGO versions. I sent you an email tonight with my request. Thank you for sharing your God given talent with us and I look forward to reading all of your work.

I think this is so exciting!!! But again...he is still stranger, even though you feel as if you guys know each other well. It probably would have been best if he came to see you and stayed at a hotel the first night just to make sure you guys hit it off (in person). At any rate, yall grown! Just be careful, keep yo blade in your purse and have fun!

Thank you for the kind concern...um but that was over a year ago.:lachen: He coudn't hurt a fly.

3 hours and 177 pages later... I am truly a fan of your writing. It is simply amazing. The title of your thread caught my eye and you kept me captivated and intrigued from the first entry. I am anxiously awaiting my copies of all of the BGO versions. I sent you an email tonight with my request. Thank you for sharing your God given talent with us and I look forward to reading all of your work.

I think I may have gotten your email. But just in case please send it to me again and be sure to put BGO in the subject line.

Thank you so much for the compliments. I am going to step out on a limb here and post some of my other writings. Please do check back and also don't forget to joing my FB.

Last edited:
All critiques and comments are appreciated. I'm only posting the link here because this is where most of my readers are. I will be continuing this story and others that I write in the Book Club Discussion under the sticky the Writer's Thread . So please do stop by!

Another story by Elizablue...it starts on post #70.

The Mama Tree

Last edited:
Back