Everything was cool until he____(fill in the blank)

suburbanbushbabe

I "borrowed" this verbatim from another hair board, that's why it's in quotes.. It was so hilarious, maybe we can start one here.

Everything was cool until he ________________. Fill in the blank.
Ladies, what was the dealbreaker when you were dealing with someone and everything was good until BAM - they did something outrageous or stupid or just WRONG to make you go "oh, helllll naw" ?

Maybe it was a guy who had great relationship potential and he did something to totally turn you off. Maybe it's a friend who you were cool with that did something that totally changed your friendship. What was it?

Here are mine (These are all different guys)

Everything was cool until he---

- took off his briefs and I saw how really, really small he was. He really had a weewee

- got angry with me because I wasn't into a guy who smoked dope.

- until I realized that while I thought we were having a friendly phone conversation, he was jacking off.

- got this very intense look in his eye when as he stared at me and talked about his animal (his term), a boxer. And he wouldn't leave.

- told me he used to be a Black Panther.

I "borrowed" this verbatim from another hair board, that's why it's in quotes.. It was so hilarious, maybe we can start one here.

- took off his briefs and I saw how really, really small he was. He really had a weewee

- got angry with me because I wasn't into a guy who smoked dope.

- until I realized that while I thought we were having a friendly phone conversation, he was jacking off.

- got this very intense look in his eye when as he stared at me and talked about his animal (his term), a boxer. And he wouldn't leave.

- told me he used to be a Black Panther.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:thanks for sharing

Last edited:
Everything was cool until he made a snide comment about my weight. When he made that comment I'd only gained 10 pounds (after starting The Pill), but he had put on about 40 pounds (from eating massive amounts of food) that year. After that, he continued to make more comments, and I caught him giving me looks of disgust. It made me wonder how he would react if I gained a lot of weight during a pregnancy.

- Revealved to me that he had a baby on the way. (after I had asked him about his parenthood status months before)
- Told me he slept with his future baby's mom. (cause he wasn' t getting any from me)
- Told me his real age. (at this point I felt like he was someone COMPLETELY different and that I didn't know him from Sam)
-Told me he had to get married to avoid getting deported.

All of this was in about a one to two week span

He wanted someone like his mama...that meant i had to gain an additional 100lbs! :ohwell:

He told me that a woman should pay to play this is the 2000's:nono:

He told me that women need to learn to share men because a blackman like him is so hard to find:sad:

He began to tell stories of his past conquests that lead him to a criminal record:nono:

- he came from behind the DJ both and stood up to my chin
- he told me he was 43 and still lived with his parents
- he tried to have me with his friend ?!?!?!?!?!
- he expected me to chip in on his bills cuz he got FIRED from his job

This is tooooo funny!

He wanted someone like his mama...that meant i had to gain an additional 100lbs! :ohwell:

He told me that a woman should pay to play this is the 2000's:nono:

He told me that women need to learn to share men because a blackman like him is so hard to find:sad:

He began to tell stories of his past conquests that lead him to a criminal record:nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

The sad thing is.....

i have heard some of these same things:perplexed

- he wanted to have a 3some with me and my bff....and we were in high school
- we wouldn't laugh at the same jokes
- his bff wanted me to be his first :perplexed
- he called me fat...and I was 120 pounds
- they would have 'puff puff pass' parties and I preferred to watch TV
- he cussed me out when I asked why he didn't tell me that his mom was (truly) preggers
- would always ask me to drive when going out.

-read my damn journal!!!!
-his baby mama messaged me on aim!!!
-became emotionally and mentally abusive.
-he had his other hoe fight me (that was actually a blessing)

BTW these are not the same men.

Everything was cool until he ________________ (getting to know him stage) asked me to give him a ride to a job interview (his car was in the shop) and he wore shorts to the interview...a managerial interview. I did not stick around his life enough to see if he got the job!

I n-e-v-e-r considered lowering "my" standards again! :nono:

-told me he had to marry to stay in the country (after knowing each other after only 2 weeks)

Sad but true that men would really try such foolishness.

Back