Did He Know He Was The First?

BEAUTYU2U

Spin off, sort of.

A poster commented in "The Game" thread that Kiera should of told Blue she was a virgin. Fictional characters but still... did you?

Would your age, relationship status, etc change your answer? Go.

I told him on our second date, I think. He had a feeling, tough. :grin:

So by the time we had sex (3rd or 4th date), he was aware.

We've been together for 2 years now.

I'm 22 and he's 25.

I told him on our second date, I think. He had a feeling, tough. :grin:

So by the time we had sex (3rd or 4th date), he was aware.

We've been together for 2 years now.

I'm 22 and he's 25.

So you already knew you'd sleep with him or did you typically tell men you were dating?

for me, yes. I lost my virginity as a teen.

and he throws it in my face every time we talk even though he's married to a former friend. lol

Yes. I was waiting for marriage so he knew. He hung in a couple of years actually and felt "guilty" doing the deed :/

Also I'm happy I told or else it would been even more painful:blush:

Yeah. I told my ex he was my first.

I told SO that he was the first time I'd had real sex. He said I looked shocked after so I think he would have noticed I was inexperienced lol.

I didn't tell. I did just like Mai Tai, and acted like I knew what I was doing. Lord knows I'd mentally practiced it for years lol. It wasn't painful either, quite the contrary :look:

Mine didn't know until he had to wash those bloody sheets.

I was embarrassed and thought he wouldn't like me if he knew.

Immature. I know.

I thought the pain was more of a mental thing :look:

I thought I was going to die. I was thinking about the potential headlines "Woman dies during sex" and my parents' reaction :ohwell:

My friend was telling me a while ago that it's one experience she would never ever want to repeat.

Yes he knows. I figured I'd tell him and not waste anyone's time in case he wanted to run away like the others. I was 27 and so was he. We'll be at 4 years come November and he is so proud to be my one and only. He proposed 6 months later and I accepted the ring and told him I'd think about it in 5 years. I can't believe that I'm actually planning a we- we- wed- weddi- wedding. :look:

He he knew I was a virgin. I, however, did not know he was a virgin as well, he
told me years later. We were both 18 at the time and he had sort of a tough guy persona so he was embarrassed to tell me.

I should have known something was up because he only lasted about 5 seconds :lol: I was quite disappointed. We ended up dating for 5 years and he got much better, though. :lol:

I thought I was going to die. I was thinking about the potential headlines "Woman dies during sex" and my parents' reaction :ohwell:

My friend was telling me a while ago that it's one experience she would never ever want to repeat.

I experienced a dissociative fugue after my first time. I was up walking and talking going to different stores looking for Planned B even though I had been on Yaz for 2 years prior to regard my periods and we used condoms. Little to no memory except for a couple of slivers of time. :ohwell:

Back