Did He Know He Was The First?

How do you deal with the excruciating pain if you don't tell?:blush:

I told... both times:look:

lmao It wasn't THAT painful. I didn't scream but I didn't look like a Pro either. A few days later he made some type of comment about me not being able to handle him :blush::blush:

And BOTH times? Girl stop:lol:

I experienced a dissociative fugue after my first time. I was up walking and talking going to different stores looking for Planned B even though I had been on Yaz for 2 years prior to regard my periods and we used condoms. Little to no memory except for a couple of slivers of time. :ohwell:

I went through the top 10 reasons as to why I couldn't be pregnant and/or couldn't have contracted any unknown dormant disease:look::lol:

eta: I was already in my 20s so I don't know if that contributed to the pain

I told him and he was proud as a peacock. When I ran into him many years later he brought it up. He also told me a lie which I believed until someone told me different; men only perform oral sex on virgins. Lol

No pain, no blood.

Last edited:
Yea I confirmed it while asking about his sexual history. We're together. I was 20 & determined, he was 23 & gentle.

Before we actually had sex, we had a few "playing sessions". My legs were shaking soooo bad. It was out of control. I was so nervous and embarrassed. There was no way I could've hidden my virginity.

He was a real sweetheart though. He tried to stiffle his laugh, cause he didn't want me to get up and leave.:lachen: I was actually holding my legs down to stop the shaking, but it wouldn't stop. So my whole body was vibrating. Hilarious.

Good times. :lol:

Before we actually had sex, we had a few "playing sessions". My legs were shaking soooo bad. It was out of control. I was so nervous and embarrassed. There was no way I could've hidden my virginity.

He was a real sweetheart though. He tried to stiffle his laugh, cause he didn't want me to get up and leave.:lachen: I was actually holding my legs down to stop the shaking, but it wouldn't stop. So my whole body was vibrating. Hilarious.

Good times. :lol:

:lachen: That leg told on you, girl.

Lmao. How did you act like a pro? :lol:

And ladies, what was your reason for not telling?

:lachen::lachen:

To tell you the truth...I'm not sure why I didn't tell him. I think he just assumed I wasn't because I was pretty good at...ahem...other things. I don't know.

Sex was never painful for me and I didn't bleed.

How did I act like a pro? Well first I didn't appear timid or scared, we changed positions a few times, and I actually enjoyed it. My first time was...memorable...

:lol:
you're all so brave!
And I guess my 'both times' comment sounded more cryptic than it really needed to:giggle:
I sound like a conniving trollop:lachen:

All it was was a real first time, then another time a few years later with a dry, dry spell in between.

But um, I like to cover all bases, so things need to be discussed beforehand. Collaborative coloring is the best coloring for me:look: So, there's thoughtfulness, maybe even romance, involved in the process. And it's a bonding experience for both of us. Or was, rather...

But I'm pretty sure that in both cases, there was no 'finish':look: Actually, I can't remember. I remember all the effort it took for it to happen, and then I've blanked on what happened the latter half of it:ohwell: I wouldn't be surprised if my nervous self was like: sigh, this HURTS, and I'm tired... can we stop?:look::lol:

Wow, no I didn't say a thing...I just pretended my nickname was Jenna and went to town. No pain, no blood. I was 17 and he was 24 and we talked after that, he had no idea.

I loved it, even that first time...lol

And CarLiTa you had me raising my eyebrows for a minute about that "both times" comment, I was going to chime in until I saw you didn't mean that OTHER V-card...I'm just going to shut the h*ll up lol

Wow, no I didn't say a thing...I just pretended my nickname was Jenna and went to town. No pain, no blood. I was 17 and he was 24 and we talked after that, he had no idea.

I loved it, even that first time...lol

And CarLiTa you had me raising my eyebrows for a minute about that "both times" comment, I was going to chime in until I saw you didn't mean that OTHER V-card...I'm just going to shut the h*ll up lol

I was thinking the same!

If the difficulty he had getting it in and me wincing and trying to scoot up the bed didnt convince him of what i'd told him, then the bloody sheets and the non-stop crying afterward certainly did.
That pain was baaad :nono: and the next time was NOT better, nor the time after that.
My insides (lower pelvic area) were sore for days, not to mention the reminder of what i'd done every time i tried to sit.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

These comments are scaring the hayle out of me. Lol I think my 19 y/o *** can stay a virgin.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

My ex knew I was a virgin before we even started dating. I think that was one of the things that caused him to pursue me. :rolleyes: I think it is important for a guy to know you are a virgin, but I probably wouldn't reveal that until getting serious. I do think that some men view virgins as something/someone to "conquer" and deflower. In hindsight I should've kept my cards close until I knew my ex's intentions.

I was 20. I didn't tell because I felt like I was the last virgin on earth. He tried to put it in and couldn't get in. He looked at me like, "Do you need to tell me something?" I still didn't want to tell. he kept pushing, it hurt like hades but I 've much worse pain than that in my life. I think I finally told him years later.

Now that I think about it more, the guy I lost my virginity to wasn't the most well endowed man around. His size was very average so maybe that's why I was throwing it back...

He sure knew how to work it though...

I was 20. I didn't tell because I felt like I was the last virgin on earth. He tried to put it in and couldn't get in. He looked at me like, "Do you need to tell me something?" I still didn't want to tell. he kept pushing, it hurt like hades but I 've much worse pain than that in my life. I think I finally told him years later.

Bwahahaha... "you need to tell me something?" I don't know why that's just tickling me to death.

My ex knew and he was whack as hell.. the only good thing about it was that he was on point with his head game... I wish I would have waited though.. My hot *** was too young..

My hubby was my second first and that is when I felt some pain.. It was bearable at least.. I did have little bleeding at that time too. That was 14yrs ago.. Hmmm..

Back