Did He Know He Was The First?

Yes he was very aware. It took three days of tries for him to break the hyman. *blush*. He was too well endowed for me. But we made it work eventually. Even though after that I made him wait for months before doing it again.

He knew. I was pretty inexperienced with being intimate in general. Lol! He was, too. So neither of us could pretend to know what we were doing. It was kind of nice because we had no hang-ups with one another by the time we were ready to take that step. We were each other's first. As far as pain, I was surprised that I didn't experience the awful pain I'd always heard about. But, in retrospect I realize I wasn't nervous at all. Lol. I was ready. We'd built up a lot of frustration! We were 18 at the time. Now we're 27 and have been married 7 years. One 7 year old son (yeah, yeah I see the math... Lol!) and baby #2 on the way.

He knew but only right before we started. He was so big and was experienced. I was nervous and scared I was going to get pregnant. LOL He was gentle and kept telling me to relax. He got a little more than the tip in and I basically let him know "make it work". I bled and afterwards didn't do it again for 2 years. He kept trying to get it again and I avoided him.

So you already knew you'd sleep with him or did you typically tell men you were dating?
Yes. If I knew that there was No CHANCE of me wanting him to be my first, it was none of his business. But if I liked him, I thought he was owed an explanation as to why it wasn't happening on the first date, first week, month, whatever...

ETA: This is old! Off to see if I already posted or maybe just be entertained.

Yes he knows. I figured I'd tell him and not waste anyone's time in case he wanted to run away like the others. I was 27 and so was he. We'll be at 4 years come November and he is so proud to be my one and only. He proposed 6 months later and I accepted the ring and told him I'd think about it in 5 years. I can't believe that I'm actually planning a we- we- wed- weddi- wedding. :look:

:look: Which anniversary year is it now? :lol:

He knew. We dated for a bit that summer and were good friends throughout the school year, he had graduated and I was going to be a senior. We started dating at some point. We messed around a bit beforehand so I was pretty comfortable and it wasn't super painful. He did a lot of oral, so I was...ready. I was clingy though, so the relationship didn't last too long afterwards lol.

I heard he has herpes now :look:.

Yup. I tried to hide it at first as I felt I was far to grown to still be one but when we tried the first time it became obvious to him and me that this was not something I could hide. So we went out to dinner and talked about it, then about a month later tried again, then a week later tried again, then the following morning we had a break through. :lachen: Took a good while before I would let him touch me again lol.

Yes and I bled for a long time. He was huuge. He got so scared and asked if I was okay and to get checked out . My gyno asked me why my cervix looks getup! Literally!! Lol

Back