He read my journal!!!!!

Hey ladies thanks for the support. I've been so busy with work and exercising that I have hardly had the chance to come on the board. The ladies are right about me reflecting and figuring out what's best for me. I believe in male intuition but after discovering he has been reading my text since the beginning of the relationship I know that the issue he has was deeper than a gut feeling because he was snooping long before I started talking to the other guy. Before I knew that I felt bad about being confused but now I feel he got exactly what he was looking for. I wished him the best and I'm basically going to use this as me time by working out, cooking more, spending time with the fam, reading more which is by far my favorite past time. Thanks to everybody who responded.

Hey ladies thanks for the support. I've been so busy with work and exercising that I have hardly had the chance to come on the board. The ladies are right about me reflecting and figuring out what's best for me. I believe in male intuition but after discovering he has been reading my text since the beginning of the relationship I know that the issue he has was deeper than a gut feeling because he was snooping long before I started talking to the other guy. Before I knew that I felt bad about being confused but now I feel he got exactly what he was looking for. I wished him the best and I'm basically going to use this as me time by working out, cooking more, spending time with the fam, reading more which is by far my favorite past time. Thanks to everybody who responded.

I'm glad you figured that out. That sounds draining.

Back