Did He Know He Was The First?

Also, I finally saw the promo for the next episode. A lot of guys react like that lately regarding virginity. I think they relate it to a long term commitment or something.

He knew. I was 18 and he was my first boyfriend. We waited 6 months n out of no where I told him bring a condom the next time we meet. I completely forgot I told him that lol but he was ready. It happen so fast that I barely knew what was going on. It hurt but not too bad n I bled. We stayed together for three years and till this day he tries to get some. He has been the biggest I've had but not with the best motion ;)

Aw, everyone's sound so sweet. I know a girl who found a random to deflower her, she's a no nonsense type. Doesn't even know what dude's name is now.

It had nothing to do with the mental. I was ready and rearing to go. It was all physical pain and a physical blockage so to speak for me. He had to stop, start, stop, start etc.

I guess it's different for everyone.

Yeah, I guess I should have said the majority, but just JMO. I have seen complicated hymens before that just end up in pain/blood, and then there's the huge peens, but it's more rare than anxiety, or a man rushing it with no foreplay.

*not directed at you but in case anyone is going through this..

The feeling of physical block, pain and having to stop are also the main occurrences in vaginismus. It can be a conscious, or subconscious fear or belief that sets it off even with the right man, so it's good to check out if it doesn't go away.

It was hard to hide. Took him months and a busted up buddy (several) to finally enter the queendom. He was finally victorious where a few had failed (never told him that though):look:

I felt victorious too. For a time I wondered if there was some kinda blockage:look:

Last edited:
Nope. I was in the same boat. I didn't bleed at all, and there was minimal pain. Not enough to make me cry, but definately uncomfortable.

Yup my first time wasn't bad at all, just uncomfortable. He couldn't get it in at first so I had to get on top & take control. There wasn't any bleeding either.
Oh, and he knew I was a virgin. We dated for a year before we did the deed.

It was hard to hide. Took him months and a busted up buddy (several) to finally enter the queendom. He was finally victorious where a few had failed (never told him that though):look:

I felt victorious too. For a time I wondered if there was some kinda blockage:look:

Well dang. I kinda remember overhearing my stepsis talking about this as a teen. She was saying her "first" time it didn't penetrate fully so she had to give it another go later.

I lied and told him I wasn't because he was older than me. He knew that once you deflower a virgin they can become needy. I told him after We did the deed, which ended rather quickly. I was disappointed, but he made up for it with excellent oral.

I had one of satan's minions he started a club called"hung like a horse". I felt very FULL while he was in there. I experienced him after my first, so I couldn't really handle him. He took over and drove me into the freaking ground. We were on linoleum if it were a rug my back would've been torn up. Years later he had the nerve to approach while I was with my SO twice. I begged him to go away. He was proof that having too much cock can really go to your head.

I had one of satan's minions he started a club called"hung like a horse". I felt very FULL while he was in there. I experienced him after my first, so I couldn't really handle him. He took over and drove me into the freaking ground. We were on linoleum if it were a rug my back would've been torn up. Years later he had the nerve to approach while I was with my SO twice. I begged him to go away. He was proof that having too much cock can really go to your head.

:lol: I'm sure LHCF wouldn't agree with you.

He knew. I refused to go to college toting that peice of baggage with me. It was sweet and memorable because he was gentle with me. In hindsight for someone that was as experienced as he was he really didn't know what he was doing. Don't regret it but I should have just held on until I was in a real relationship. My dumb butt was wearing white shorts though and as soon as I got home I swore everyone could see me spotting. :lol:

Then in college after the idiot I met HIM. The first time with HIM I bled so much he thought my period had shown up (he knew I wasn't suppossed to be a virgin). That's when I realized how small the idiot was. With HIM it was as if I lost my virginity all over again but this time with a man :lick: :grin:

Want to stroke a mans ego? Tell him months later your doctor said no loving for a week so you can rest since I didn't have sense enough to just say no on my own. :look: :look:

I told him. It was one of those things. I wanted to see what it was like. I was 25 and he was 39. It was NOT pleasant at all but he was very considerate and patient

Never told him and didn't feel any pain or discomfort. So happy I didn't have that kind of experience for the first time.

Yeah, I guess I should have said the majority, but just JMO. I have seen complicated hymens before that just end up in pain/blood, and then there's the huge peens, but it's more rare than anxiety, or a man rushing it with no foreplay.

*not directed at you but in case anyone is going through this..

The feeling of physical block, pain and having to stop are also the main occurrences in vaginismus. It can be a conscious, or subconscious fear or belief that sets it off even with the right man, so it's good to check out if it doesn't go away.

Vanthie Im really curious now. What is vaginismus??? I'm scared to google for fear of the pics that come up:sad:

Back