Did He Know He Was The First?

Yeah he knew. He wasn't though. We'd been dating for a few months before we did the deed. I had fun, and it was on my birthday :yay:

Dang, I didn't know so many kept it secret. Yes, he knew. It was quite uneventful. I felt like the movies lied to me my whole life. :lol:

I didn't know people kept it a secret either. You woulda thought my arse was a geisha. Virginity was my unicorn stamp of approval. :lachen:

Yep, he knew. I was pretty inexperienced already in relationships so he had already guessed it (and asked) :lol: . Still together to this day.

Well... I didnt have a choice... I waited till we married.. so i was kinda looking forward... We talked about it a lot.... LOTS of pain and blood!!!!

If the difficulty he had getting it in and me wincing and trying to scoot up the bed didnt convince him of what i'd told him, then the bloody sheets and the non-stop crying afterward certainly did.
That pain was baaad :nono: and the next time was NOT better, nor the time after that.
My insides (lower pelvic area) were sore for days, not to mention the reminder of what i'd done every time i tried to sit.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

ALL THIS!! Except the crying...

For me, it hurt bad, but not THAT bad as everybody makes it seems. Not gone lie, I did hit him a few times because of the pain :look: :lol:

I'm very surprised about the pain and/or blood aspect...maybe there is something off about my...lady part.

Sent from my iPad...so clearly the typos are not my fault :)

I'm very surprised about the pain and/or blood aspect...maybe there is something off about my...lady part.

Nope. I was in the same boat. I didn't bleed at all, and there was minimal pain. Not enough to make me cry, but definately uncomfortable.

I think most people have some pain their first time from what I've heard.

But I don't see how it wouldn't immediately be obvious to a guy whether you act experienced or not. Physically if you've never had sex, wouldnt there be some resistance during penetration even if you're relaxed?

We were both virgins my first time, and he knew I was a virgin. Neither of us knew what the fyck we were doing, and it was a funny and sweet experience. Lol, I lost my virginity on a roof top! :lol: We both got a lot better at it with age, and he was my first for a lot of things :lol: I still see him from time to time, but that guy is Satan's candy...you can't mess with him, and stay sane. Besides which, he's about 13" long... :look:

I think that's why some ladies got the day-after questions :giggle:

Yeah. I mean the hymen issue isn't a big factor because that gets "broken" from various activities. But that still seems kind of weird. Or maybe the guys knew but just didn't want to make the women feel bad so they just went along and pretended not to know.

^ Oh hell no! 13?

Yezzir!! 13", and thick...although when we first started he was only like 9". He grew. Lol, I dubbed his paynus the Soul Destroyer...he literally drives women Insane. Maybe I'll put the story in the Tea thread....Devils candy, man... :nono:

Yezzir!! 13", and thick...although when we first started he was only like 9". He grew. Lol, I dubbed his paynus the Soul Destroyer...he literally drives women Insane. Maybe I'll put the story in the Tea thread....Devils candy, man... :nono:

Yeah, man, I gots some memories from dealing with one of Satan's minions. Had me strung out like heroin.

Pain when losing virginity is directly linked with the amount of anxiety and fear imo. I don't think people always realise how nervous and tense their body (and vagina:look:) is at the time. In that way it can range from slightly uncomfortable to terrible depending on how relaxed the woman is.

When I lost it I had no pain at all even though he was big. I felt a bit of apprehension but not scared. Felt weird as hayle though.

Other times I had some pain during sex with my first partner, but it was because I was anxiety issues around it for a while.

Pain when losing virginity is directly linked with the amount of anxiety and fear imo. I don't think people always realise how nervous and tense their body (and vagina:look:) is at the time. In that way it can range from slightly uncomfortable to terrible depending on how relaxed the woman is.

When I lost it I had no pain at all even though he was big. I felt a bit of apprehension but not scared. Felt weird as hayle though.

Other times I had some pain during sex with my first partner, but it was because I was anxiety issues around it for a while.

See, that's why I thought it was a mental thing, as stated upthread.

Yeah, man, I gots some memories from dealing with one of Satan's minions. Had me strung out like heroin.

I still have Satan's minion's phone number...but I can't go there again, he had me looking like people in the intervention show; in COMPLETE denial about LIFE lol he was also a good 11"-12" give or take and thick and everlasting, like the energizer bunny.

I still have Satan's minion's phone number...but I can't go there again, he had me looking like people in the intervention show; in COMPLETE denial about LIFE lol he was also a good 11"-12" give or take and thick and everlasting, like the energizer bunny.

Wow. I wonder if they all know each other and have meetings. Maybe they have a forum.

Back