Guess what he did now.

You know, it's not as easy as you think it is to just let go. I'm slowly getting there though. It's just sad because I really love him and hoped things would be different.
I am divorced from a man I was with for 12 years, so I know how it is. I loved my exhusband but I LOVE ME MORE. Earlier this year I had a broke engagement with what I thought was my dream man. Yeah it hurts, but I did what I had to do and let go.

Pinky you have to move on....no matter how many threads you start our responses will never change....this man is no good for you....MOVE ON!!!

:bighug:
Too much going on. Don't play phone games with and please know what you are worth. Your young trust me you will find somebody who will treat you better.

So he finally calls me today from his phone. He claims to have deleted his Facebook page. Under mine it was gone, but when I logged into my friends page it was still up so I called and cussed him out. Then like two minutes later he claims he did delete it and all of the sudden it disappears. Whatever. He's on my blacklist.

OP I don't understand...he just seems like a bowl of heartbreak and high blood pressure. Do you have a child with him? Is he your first? Is he the best and does his crayon taste like refined, UE chocolate? Why do you deal with his foolishness? I don't mean to be funny, but tell me you at least date other people.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Sigh. I cannot believe you even bothered to talk to him at all. Just press on. No discussion. No nothing. Just be done. Be done.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

OP I don't understand...he just seems like a bowl of heartbreak and high blood pressure. Do you have a child with him? Is he your first? Is he the best and does his crayon taste like refined, UE chocolate? Why do you deal with his foolishness? I don't mean to be funny, but tell me you at least date other people.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

Girl the d*ck is good though lol. Idk, I'm not just one of those girls. I like relationships and monogamy I don't really tend to date around. If I meet someone I like I'm only going to date them. I did meet this guy last night though and we text back and forth so its a nice distraction.

This n*gga so f*cking dumb. He BLOCKED me and tried to play it off as if he deleted his page. Up under my friends profile me and him weren't even mutual friends with her which had to mean he blocked me.

I don't get it if you want to block me and not give me your number for three days why dont you just leave me alone? Then when I tell him he's a liar and Im blacklisting him and to not call me he wants to be all on my team. Calling my house phone and shyt. I hope he dies. I really do. I hate him.

You just need to let it go. There are a lot of good dick ni**as out there, you don;t need this one. We have all broken up with guys we love, but if he is not good for you just keep it moving. It's not like he holds the key to love, you can find that a lot of other places, better places.

I hope you don't end up having a baby by this dude. Time and time he has showed you what kind of guy he is, do you really think he will change???
Because he will not.

This n*gga so f*cking dumb.

Ummm, is he????

2ikz91w.gif

You just need to let it go. There are a lot of good dick ni**as out there, you don;t need this one. We have all broken up with guys we love, but if he is not good for you just keep it moving. It's not like he holds the key to love, you can find that a lot of other places, better places.

I hope you don't end up having a baby by this dude. Time and time he has showed you what kind of guy he is, do you really think he will change???
Because he will not.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I can't even imagine you saying this IRL! :lachen:

So does she....

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

How old are these people? Not that age has anything to do with it. I guess OP likes drama and chaos and then pretends she doesn't. I know women like that. Oh well. OP get it together. If you don't want to hear the truth don't post anything.

So how am I childish because my heart is broken? What are you talking about? I'm not the one playing these mind tricks and games with him. It's grown women way older than me who participate in far worse foolery. Don't be rude. If anything be empathetic and try to give advice. I'd appreciate it. If you can't then it would be best to not even respond.

How old are these people? Not that age has anything to do with it. I guess OP likes drama and chaos and then pretends she doesn't. I know women like that. Oh well. OP get it together. If you don't want to hear the truth don't post anything.

It's not about drama and chaos. I actually expected to be with him and loved him. Truly. I put alot into that relationship and since its turned sour and he's proven he's no good I guess I'm just supposed to act like it's no big deal and move on. Don't be so insensitive.

PinkyPromise, I'm not going to even comment on this situation but as an older and more seasoned person on forums/message boards, I highly suggest you stop posting your personal business especially your relationship woes. You may not get the support or response you are looking for and your past will get thrown back in your face. These are strangers, not your friends. Tis all.

^^^^^^I agree..OP...stop posting ur bidness....cause I can feel someone going in on u...u know how LHCF is...IJS...

eitherway I'm still subbing for entertainment purposes..

cut him off now. Please take it from me. I spent 5 years with a guy because I was madly in love with him, the coloring was AMAZING, and we had "been through a lot together". By the time I finally got over him, I was 22 with a 2 year old. I had spent my college years stuck under him and did not use the opportunity to meet new people and widening my horizons. That is what you're supposed to be doing at your age. Not hung up on a guy who is obviously wrong for you and not showing you any respect. You do not want to be, say 25, and realize that you've closed the window of opportunity to meet other people whose goals and backgrounds are closely aligned with yours. My ex was below my social class (just saying), my parents hated him and all I saw was them "not giving him a fair chance".
You can do better.

Back