Dating For Marriage: Advice, Tips, Suggestions

Ohhh :lol: Well I do it in a seductive catering way not like a mothering/flunkie kind of way. They like it, makes them feel pumped up especially done in public like yes I'm the man. Obviously, as another man noticed it. Men want men to want/covet/admire what they have-women included. We spend too much time worried about what women think, who cares.

Ah ok, this makes more sense lol. I was imagining it in a mother/toddler way. Ima have to put this in my arsenal.

Anything white spilling from your mouth onto your tits that taste ok to you will cause his jaw to hit the floor.
tumblr_nktzr9kcqn1qenbwso1_500.gif

Going to try this when I make breakfast on Saturday

Last edited:
I don't have a during but I've got a couple of good seduction initiator tactics. This is the only one I can show here.

None of this comes naturally to me so I watch and read erotica for ideas. I'm more librarian than siren so it has always thrown dudes off when I go off script.

Ohhhh now :look: This is awesome.

I agree with the winning personality thing. I had a male friend who said he likes to hang with me because I am fun and easy to be around. His other friends are taking me out tonight(last Friday in this city for a bit) and they just said, we are always down to hang with you, you are so fun to be around.

I am going to put all this in practice for being in this new city.Thank you ladies.

Ohhh :lol: Well I do it in a seductive catering way not like a mothering/flunkie kind of way. They like it, makes them feel pumped up especially done in public like yes I'm the man. Obviously, as another man noticed it. Men want men to want/covet/admire what they have-women included. We spend too much time worried about what women think, who cares.

Thanks boo! I'm going to try it soon

A winning personality will take you far even when your confidence may be lacking. I'm definitely an introvert and I've been going through things I'm just now shaking off but that hasn't hurt me in terms of meeting men, getting dates, jobs, promotions, discounts, free stuff. I thank God. I can only imagine how far I'd be now if I could've dropped some of the stress a lot earlier.

Oh and don't use introvert as an excuse. The true definition is that you are energized by solitude and rather than the presence of extra people. I'm very friendly, I have a huge smile, I can talk to strangers or mix at parties. I like all types of outings and different group setting. But when I feel tired, I sleep, journal, or sit in my quiet house and do nothing. I also try to use my planner to balance out my activities to days without obligations so I don't crash and need a whole week to myself.

A winning personality will take you far even when your confidence may be lacking. I'm definitely an introvert and I've been going through things I'm just now shaking off but that hasn't hurt me in terms of meeting men, getting dates, jobs, promotions, discounts, free stuff. I thank God. I can only imagine how far I'd be now if I could've dropped some of the stress a lot earlier.

Oh and don't use introvert as an excuse. The true definition is that you are energized by solitude and rather than the presence of extra people. I'm very friendly, I have a huge smile, I can talk to strangers or mix at parties. I like all types of outings and different group setting. But when I feel tired, I sleep, journal, or sit in my quiet house and do nothing. I also try to use my planner to balance out my activities to days without obligations so I don't crash and need a whole week to myself.
This sounds so much like me... I claim introvert but all my friends will try and dispute that proclamation as I usually am very out going and can talk to anyone, that is when I feel like it and in mood...

This sounds so much like me... I claim introvert but all my friends will try and dispute that proclamation as I usually am very out going and can talk to anyone, that is when I feel like it and in mood...

I agree with this! I've realized that it's more that I'm very slow to warm up to people and I don't usually initiate social interactions. During my second week of training for my new job, there was a lady who rode back and forth with us on the shuttle to work every day. The first couple of days I just said hi and bye , but she kept initiating small talk and by the end of the week we sat in the airport for an hour, chatting like old friends, and she remarked how extroverted I am for someone who just accepted a work from home job!

I have another friend like this from pharmacy school actually. She came up and started talking to me and just never stopped, lol. We're still friends to this day.

I guess we "introverts" just need to get better at initiating and faking it until the interaction becomes genuine.

I agree with this! I've realized that it's more that I'm very slow to warm up to people and I don't usually initiate social interactions. During my second week of training for my new job, there was a lady who rode back and forth with us on the shuttle to work every day. The first couple of days I just said hi and bye , but she kept initiating small talk and by the end of the week we sat in the airport for an hour, chatting like old friends, and she remarked how extroverted I am for someone who just accepted a work from home job!

I have another friend like this from pharmacy school actually. She came up and started talking to me and just never stopped, lol. We're still friends to this day.

I guess we "introverts" just need to get better at initiating and faking it until the interaction becomes genuine.

I think that's more of a shyness rather than an introvert quality. When I'm fully energized (meaning I've spent enough time in my own space, in a sort of solitude) I can approach and initiate conversations. Taking it back to dating, this is pretty helpful when it comes to leaning back and letting men pursue. When I first meet someone, I almost always give them my number because I will rarely take time away from a present activity to call someone else. Being at home on my couch is as much of an appointment to me as my biweekly manicure. I also tend to judge everyone else from that lens so when I don't get a call I usually don't notice. I'm very good at giving people space because I need so much, people have to make it worth my while to get on my schedule. It's once I'm in a relationship that I overfunction in various ways.

I think the whole, I'm an introvert, I hate people movement is really affecting dating. I find that women think it's 'cute'? Or not even the introvert movement, the whole, "I just can't be bothered" thing.

I just saw a meme on an attractive woman's page that said "Person: you look mean. Me: Because I am. Now bye." I am sure I'm not articulating my thoughts well on this. But, why is that a badge of honor or way to describe yourself? And this woman posts all day about where are all the DBM hiding? It's like, hey I have this and that, I'm gorgeous, now beg to speak to me and I won't speak or smile back because I'm so bothered/too pushed up on myself/don't want to bothered..... I can't put my finger on it...but there's a difference between knowing your worth, setting a standard and being demanding and shallow. Like, how is that attractive to a man???

Last edited:
I think the whole, I'm an introvert, I hate people movement is really affecting dating. I find that women think it's 'cute'? Or not even the introvert movement, the whole, "I just can't be bothered" thing.

I just saw a meme on an attractive woman's page that said "Person: you look mean. Me: Because I am. Now bye." I am sure I'm not articulating my thoughts well on this. But, why is that a badge of honor or way to describe yourself? And this woman posts all day about where are all the DBM hiding? It's like, hey I have this and that, I'm gorgeous, now beg to speak to me and I won't speak or smile back because I'm so bothered/don't want to bothered..... I can't put my finger on it...but there's a difference between knowing your worth, setting a standard and being demanding and shallow. Like, how is that attractive to a man???

So many people think that anti-social stuff is cute.

My dad says if you meet a man and you're not smiling, making you smile is not important to him...

You need a man that thinks your smile lights up his life!

There's a payoff. Introvert/Extrovert can be used as an excuse because it's supposed to be your personality, something you can't change. So if you're an introvert then it's not your fault you look mean or you're too shy to interact with people. So you're off the hook for your behavior.

Just be honest about it. As an introvert I appreciate and need my alone time or else I'm just not at my best internally. It has nothing to do with my choices in how I interact with people. I can be very talkative to be polite, if I truly like you or I can ignore you if I want.

Something you said earlier @Zaynab reminds me of a story I heard about Beyoncé that helped me remember my manners when I was in particularly low funk. It was something about this man who was working in a studio with Jay and a bunch of other people and she came in and introduced herself to the ones she didn't know and once she was done with her business she let them finish theirs. The person telling the story was like if Beyoncé can introduce herself in her husbands studio there is no reason he can't treat others the same.

I'm super paraphrasing the story but you get the point. Smiling and making eye contact and saying something friendly have nothing to do with introversion.

Last edited:

I just saw a meme on an attractive woman's page that said "Person: you look mean. Me: Because I am. Now bye." I am sure I'm not articulating my thoughts well on this. But, why is that a badge of honor or way to describe yourself? And this woman posts all day about where are all the DBM hiding? It's like, hey I have this and that, I'm gorgeous, now beg to speak to me and I won't speak or smile back because I'm so bothered/too pushed up on myself/don't want to bothered..... I can't put my finger on it...but there's a difference between knowing your worth, setting a standard and being demanding and shallow. Like, how is that attractive to a man???
People are co-opting introversion and depression like a cloak now; it's so whack.

Being an introvert does not mean what they think it means.

During a phone conversation, interrupt him by saying "Ohhhh I gotta take this call. Can I talk to you later?"

When he tries to make last minute plans on a Friday tell him "I would love to but when I didn't hear from you earlier this week I made other plans (to sit on my couch)"

Let his call go to voicemail sometimes

Return his text messages...2 days later

Go on dates...by yourself to Starbucks or your favorite coffee house

See...Instant rotation!

Thank you ma'am. Every time I tell my gfs to do this, they go on some tangent about I don't want to play games. How is you communicating your time is valuable and you're not available at a moment's notice game playing?....

I just saw a meme on an attractive woman's page that said "Person: you look mean. Me: Because I am. Now bye."

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

That's alright though....more for the rest of us that aren't mean. :look:

If I had a dime for everytime a man has said to someone else, (about a woman that looks mean/doesn't smile, "Man, why you invite her over here, with her mean ssa!" :lol:

Somebody should tell them they aren't winning when they do that.

My dad says if you meet a man and you're not smiling, making you smile is not important to him...

You need a man that thinks your smile lights up his life!

A lot of women underestimate the power of a simple smile. My mom told me when I was 11 years old or so that it is very unattractive for a woman to frown. So I always remember to try to keep a smile on my face.

It's a contradiction, but even your "resting face" needs to be a smiling one. It doesn't have to be a whole toothy ear to ear smile. You can even smile with your face/eyes until you get there.

Most men and women say they notice my smile first. Either that or my eyes.
So get your smile on, ladies!

If you don't like your smile or have a hard time smiling, practice when you're alone, especially in a mirror or on your way to a date/outing.

When people call you, smile before you pick up the phone and then speak. Say hello while you're smiling and interject smiles into your conversations (over the phone and in person.)

I have perfected this so much that men and women say, "there's that beautiful smile/laugh" when I pick up the phone or when I walk into a room.

It's also one of the things people miss most about me when I'm gone or they haven't seen me in a while.

Just be honest about it. As an introvert I appreciate and need my alone time or else I'm just not at my best internally. It has nothing to do with my choices in how I interact with people. I can be very talkative to be polite, if I truly like you or I can ignore you if I want.

Girl you ain't never lied! I'm the same way. My ex-husband really struggled with this and did not understand this about me, no matter how many times I explained.

He couldn't accept that this is a part of me being an introvert and would always feel like I was purposely not wanting to connect with him or be around him.

I have literally had to remove myself from environments/situations where people cannot respect the fact that I need my space and time to be alone and they're still trying to engage me in conversation/activities.

Then it angers me even more when they play the "quit being antisocial" or "stuck up" or "she got an attitude" card. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am none of those things in general.

I think I mentioned this in an introvert thread here before.

Back