Can You Be A Mistress?

this is what happens when kids have to spend too much time with grandparents. old people will suck your youth and turn you old too. like reverse benjamin button disease. :lol:
Yeah, you definitely have an old soul. I know too many happily married couples who have experienced infidelity to disagree with you. I don't have any divorced friends who split due to infidelity. It's not the game killer people say it is. Now money? THAT will sink a marriage...quickly.

Could I be a mistress? No, not my style. I fully admit that I enjoy the elevated status of "wife". It's a ego thing for me. I gotta be #1, I will not lose. I'd be the side chick texting our pics to your wife.

Last edited:
Handbag collection? I expected more from you Mortons. :nono: The only retirement plan in this mistress game is to get the ring and the legal entitlement to half. Whatever (s)he's tricking off while you're a side chick is a drop in the bucket to what you have access to as a wife, so either go big or go home. If a woman is going to do this, it needs to be a job not a hobby otherwise it's not worth the effort.

If you can catch one of some other ladies you can catch one of your own. If you want "things" you can get them without playing the monogamous dating game.

It's one girl I know personally with the fashion collection of Kim k while messing with a happily married man. She can use his investment to help suit her up to catch her own single man later who knows what kinda lifestyle he gotta provide. I'm here for it :look:

Yeah, you definitely have an old soul. I know too many happily married couples who have experienced infidelity to disagree with you. I don't have any divorced friends who split due to infidelity. It's not the game killer people say it is. Now money? THAT will sink a marriage...quickly.

Could I be a mistress? No, not my style. I fully admit that I enjoy the elevated status of "wife". It's a ego thing for me. I gotta be #1, I will not lose. I'd be the side chick texting our pics to your wife.

I get offended at the idea of a married man propositioning me, like damn do I look defected to you? I feel like I'm better than that.

My game is tight, I've gotten diamonds from a single man without giving up the cooch, there's no reason for me to get down with a taken one.

We're definitely from different worlds in here, because I come from a line of people that were married for a long time and I myself have been married what in this world is a long time and for us lack of trust (i.e. cheating) is definitely a reason to part ways. What's the point of staying with someone that you can't trust. If he wants someone else, so be it. Bye. Anything less would be selling ourselves short.

My father wasn't a cheater and I pray to god my husband won't cheat but if he does I'm going straight Pauletta Washington. Get my cousins, my BFF and my mama show up at the beesch job during the middle of the day in broad daylight so everyone can see me educating that beesch not to *** with me. He probably didn't tell you his wife is crazy right? well now you know. ish is not a game. you let the devil use you and he led you straight into the lion's den. do better next time mmkay pumpkin. And trust, the crew ain't for me. It's for her. They've been there with me before. I will go apeisht and act a damn fool going for bloody murder if provoked. If I catch her arse around my man again I'll be at her house or her mama's house with my tazer, pepper spray and I rock I picked up in front of the house debating which window to break? house or car? so many decisions. As long as I dont kill her I just might get arrested, put on probation and sent to anger management. I dare that chick try some mess like suing, Harvard lawyer BFF is on speedial and probably witnessed the whole thing. I don't blame her, she's collateral damage. People need to be careful who they associate with, other people will mess you up and bring you in their drama. even still try me chick.....

And my husband. mmhmhm. He ain't goin nowhere, he's going to be in that damn house with me mad as hell, not speaking to him, slamming doors, making his favorite foods then invite his friends over to make him watch me fix their plates while he ain't gettin none, I'm going to make sure I make extra effort to walk around naked every chance I get angle that ish like a carrot in front of his face that he cant touch, then burning through his bank account for retail therapy to help me heal until I decide it's time to get over it. He'll be iight. It's his fault. Eventually I'll be fine too. Knowing me, pretty sure therapy will be mixed up somewhere in there. lol

Last edited:

That's how I feel. It would ruin my marriage if I found out he had a mistress. If I found out I was a mistress, I would feel like using the information I know to ruin his "wonderful life". I need to be his number one and only.

unless were are talking polygamy (not mistress) with a billionaire plus :blush::nono:

I love when the gas stove is on in a thread and barbiesocialite just comes and throws a lit match on that ish :lol:

tumblr_mlo660BFUE1sonquko1_500.gif

lol, best metaphor ever

You can stay married forever and have a mistress. That used to be a time honored tradition. Not saying it's right just saying that's history.

Growing up, there was a woman in our town who was this man's mistress for well over a decade..the last time his car zoomed up our street, was when he had died, his wife had driven over to his mistress house, and left his urn on her doorstep, and yelled, " Is this what you wanted? Because now you can have him...for ever"...and tooted the horn as she drove off..:grin:
I remember thinking all that time she spent with that man, and that's all she ended up with..:nono:

Lol that's a bit harsh! Horny married men are everywhere once you get to a certain age it's nothing to do with the poster or her self esteem if she's not dating then

I am honestly wondering, I am not trying to be harsh. It seems like so many folks aren't even getting married these days. You *know* a married man is only going to want you for a$$; most aren't looking for anything but to use the woman. I am wondering why is a person attracting only that caliber of man. Alot of times you get what you put out, ijs. Not saying the OP is throwing off low self-esteem, whore vibes but it's interesting. I can see if it's an occasional married dude, oh well. Lol. I give up.

Last edited:
I see you in here sunnieb :lol::kiss:

before you became the prototype for happy wives, ever played the bad girl?

And dont shoot me for the next question....its just hypothetical lol.....

but, hypothetically speaking, how would you react if your husband suddenly lost his damn mind and ever stepped out on you?

you know what, let's keep the ball rollin... since I just asked for the thoughts of a seasoned wife, how about the thoughts of a new wife? Menina Preta speak chick. lol

I see you in here sunnieb :lol::kiss:

before you became the prototype for happy wives, ever played the bad girl?

And dont shoot me for the next question....its just hypothetical lol.....

but, hypothetically speaking, how would you react if your husband suddenly lost his damn mind and ever stepped out on you?

you know what, let's keep the ball rollin... since I just asked for the thoughts of a seasoned wife, how about the thoughts of a new wife? Menina Preta speak chick. lol

lol…I'm not a new wife yet. But honestly, I am not leaving my FH if he cheated. If he persistently cheated, then I'd consider, but one or two extramarital affairs, then no. I knew he really loved me when he said he didn't know if he would actually leave me if I ever cheated on him :lol:. I just feel one or two extramarital affairs are something I can forgive, b/c naturally we aren't meant to be with just one person in a sexual sense so ish happen, but emotionally and logically it's just easier to be monogamous or to at least try to be.

You aint no V FF, stop playing :lol:

lol…I'm not a new wife yet. But honestly, I am not leaving my FH if he cheated. If he persistently cheated, then I'd consider, but one or two extramarital affairs, then no. I knew he really loved me when he said he didn't know if he would actually leave me if I ever cheated on him :lol:. I just feel one or two extramarital affairs are something I can forgive, b/c naturally we aren't meant to be with just one person in a sexual sense so ish happen, but emotionally and logically it's just easier to be monogamous or to at least try to be.

I think alot of women believe this but these days dont wanna say it/seem lke the one time and it's over no bs taker type

lol @ barbie's mayor

deductive reasoning lol

Anyone remotely into mid-Atlantic politics can guess the culprit.

rachet people get to be ratchet everywhere as long as they acquire the qualifications to make it look good lol

girl. HAM. I'm not so sure all the business lunches or dinners with businessmen where entirely innocent. I'm not tryna judge but in retrospect I've decided that I'm not sure what to think. Nice lady tho. Very sweet and friendly, she'd be my favorite auntie....but I'm glad I'm not related to her. :look:

I think alot of women believe this but these days dont wanna say it/seem lke the one time and it's over no bs taker type

I was saved last year :lol: but seriously, I live a fulfilled, happy and drama free life and I'd like for it to stay that way.

I don't think like that---I would want to leave him but I would probably love him too much to just bounce. I do know my outlook with him would never be the same. I could never be as happy as I could if he never cheated. I know that to be true.

Not for me not my thing, but a very rich non-Blackman yes. I wouldn't contribute to breaking up a black family but anyone else is fair game. As a marriedwoman keeping it real, if I found out my husband was spending money on hoes and fuking with my lifestyle. I'd be llllliiivvviddd. that would bother me more than the actual sex part. Whining and dinning broads helllsee nahHuh. I would make his life helll:look:

Last edited:
Nah; I don't dip into other people's marriages and families. Besides, it's one of the few things I view as being unforgivably low.

Why are you only running into horny, married, men? I wonder if you are attracting men that view you as having low self-esteem or confidence and want to use you? Very telling.

I don't think it's that deep.
When I am out and about I am usually alone, friendly and smiling.
Just a crap load of unfaithful married men who see an attractive single woman by herself and think he can make a play.
Some are maybe just flirting with no intention to cheat. I assume. :look:

I know many women whom have expressed the same sentiment.
Being hit on by married men.

I don't have a singles club or go to many bars in my town so I don't meet single men. I run into men when I am out running errands.
Or visiting my favorite local places to grab something to eat.

Lol that's a bit harsh! Horny married men are everywhere once you get to a certain age it's nothing to do with the poster or her self esteem if she's not dating then

Thank you.
I am not looking for married men and I pretty much knew I would be called a whore for making this thread.
It is what it is. :ohwell:

I don't think I would be a mistress. I know women who are with unmarried rich guys in no-strings-attached relationships so I don't see the need for people to have affairs. It's all fun and games until that mistress is the side piece to your husband or someone you love's husband. It is easy to blur and ignore the wife and absolve yourself of any feeling towards her.

Naw I'm too selfish. I would want to be wifey and they hardly leave their wives no matter how many times they tell you they are.

^^^^HAHA! I don't mean to judge you or make you feel bad, but there is no type of arrangement. You just said he calls only at certain times while hiding out in his office. His wife is not agreeable to this situation. Hehe! I'm sorry. I'm tired so I might be finding this funnier than usual.

Anyway. I'm enjoying this thread. Carry on.

Back