Are You the Prize or Is He?

My DH thinks I'm the prize and I agree. We've been through so much together and I haven't hurt him yet (thought about it but didn't follow through):lachen: However, I should also add that he is kind, considerate, hard working and very loyal to our family. So while I love and appreciate him very much, I don't know if I consider him a prize. His type is the only type I deal with.

I wonder if one were to ask the Obamas what would they say. I think B would say Michelle is the prize. I think M would agree with him. :look:

We both are - maybe that's why we work so well - because we both know that we're great complements to each other. In terms of personality, brain-power, outlooks on life etc we both bring a lot to the table. Considering that we both could have chosen someone else in our circles and we both chose each other, I'd say we prize each other similarly. Nevertheless, he'd argue that I'm the object of greater affection.

I feel that the woman is "the prize," (thus the hunting-chasing analogy), but only the most worthy hunter will catch the prize. :)

So we are definitely blessings to each other.

:yep: I compare it to sports. Men work hard to finally win that 'trophy'. To win it you have to be the best of the best, a champion. So that's how I see it. I'm the prize and he's the 'champion' or 'king'.

Nowadays some men/women have it twisted. No reason for that. If a man wants you, he'll work for you the same way he works to win everything else he wants in life.

Back