A Man Asks You To Clean His Place

Same here! My mom does my dad’s laundry. She told me from day one if I didn’t want to do my husband’s laundry to never start. Some men share laundry duties, others do not. Mine is good in other areas but he would never rotate laundry duties with me knowing his personality.

I agree. Hubby and I divided house choirs before marriage. He does all the laundry, folding, and putting clothes away.

No. There is nothing more to discuss. It will not be me and I’m not asking anyone for advice on it.

This right here and nor am I researching cleaning companies for you! My first visit you invited me over to such filth and nastiness would have been the first and LAST time I came over! You can't even muster the effort to push a broom, change the trash or even try to throw some junk in a closet that I won't see when I come over? If you can't do the bare minimum, why the he!! would I sign up for a lifetime with you! Not only would I not need to consult anyone on this, if someone in my circle suggested something other than RUN I would get new people!

From someone who's made a similar mistake before:
DON'T DO IT!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Not unless you like cleaning up other folks mess.
AND as @Daina eluded to, agreement to this could inadvertently sign you up for a lifetime of being his F'able-CleanupWoman.​

(Example: My Ex-H, left his drawers on the bathroom floor, & neva' used a bath towel twice nor did he hang the damn thing up)
:flyingwitch:Let this be the only Broom she/you push (up outta) there.:flyingwitch:

Last edited:
From someone who's made a similar mistake before:
DON'T DO IT!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!

Not unless you like cleaning up other folks mess.
AND as @Daina eluded to, agreement to this could inadvertently sign you up for a lifetime of being his F'able-CleanupWoman.​

(Example: My Ex-H, left his drawers on the bathroom floor, & neva' used a bath towel twice nor did he hang the thing up)
:flyingwitch:Let this be the only Broom she/you push (up outta) there.:flyingwitch:
Same thing happened with me. He would put his clothes on the floor next to the hamper, *forgot* to take out the trash every Monday and Thursday, and always managed to make messes for me.

Same thing happened with me. He would put his clothes on the floor next to the hamper, *forgot* to take out the trash every Monday and Thursday, and always managed to make messes for me.

Luckily my DH does his own laundry and ironing. He says I shrink his clothes and my folding sucks, lol.

In the above, I would have put his stuff in a large trash bag. Once he runs out and asks me, I would point to the trash bag. He can figure out what he wants to do.

My dad was a very tidy and neat man, my DH is also generally tidy and takes care of his own stuff.

A messy husband would drive me batshit crazy.

Luckily my DH does his own laundry and ironing. He says I shrink his clothes and my folding sucks, lol.

In the above, I would have put his stuff in a large trash bag. Once he runs out and asks me, I would point to the trash bag. He can figure out what he wants to do.

My dad was a very tidy and neat man, my DH is also generally tidy and takes care of his own stuff.

A messy husband would drive me batshit crazy.

I used to do that with my siblings. I was the oldest out of five and was in charge of getting the house cleaned on weekends. Whatever I found on floor goes in the trash bag after toys and clothes landed outside for trash pickup they learned real quick to pickup after themselves.

Does the guy first name start with H? :look: I kid. Lol

Friend of mine broke up with an obese (nearly 400 at 6'2) hoarder about 6 months ago.

She said the floor was covered with bottles, generic trash, clothes, mail, electrical equipment/unfinished projects piled in the corner the first time she went to his townhouse.

He literally sat her down and told her he thinks she should contribute more (including gas to go to free stuff if she wasn't going to drive them) to their dates if she insists on going out as often as they do. It was 1-2 times a week whereas he figured an outing 1-2 times a month was more acceptable. She ended it, reluctantly.

She could do much better. She looks like a young Big Lez plus about 25 lbs or so, very sweet (almost too sweet :look: as he's not the first to take advantage) and is a Physicians Assistant.

It's tough out here for some women.

Edited: Too many words.

Edited again: Still too many words

This thread prompted me to check on my friend. They are working on reconciling if you all want to know. I dont want to hog OP's thread.

I asked her what that means and she says they are in a trial basis. They will try a "compromise" for a while and then in 90 days reconsider.

She said his house was a bit cleaner since the last time and he took her out for a really nice dinner to celebrate her birthday. :rolleyes:

I was getting a headache from all the

*insert the gif where the girl dressed masculine (butch?:look:) is squinty eyed trying to explain, but even without words we know it's clearly BS*

, so I told her I had a project to wrap for my client. :look: I may check in later in the week to learn what the compromise includes.

This thread prompted me to check on my friend. They are working on reconciling if you all want to know. I dont want to hog OP's thread.

I asked her what that means and she says they are in a trial basis. They will try a "compromise" for a while and then in 90 days reconsider.

She said his house was a bit cleaner since the last time and he took her out for a really nice dinner to celebrate her birthday. :rolleyes:

I was getting a headache from all the

*insert the gif where the girl dressed masculine (butch?:look:) is squinty eyed trying to explain, but even without words we know it's clearly BS*

, so I told her I had a project to wrap for my client. :look: I may check in later in the week to learn what the compromise includes.

Did he also propose, put her name on house or something?!

d6f.jpg

Back