A Man Asks You To Clean His Place

I was really hoping an old gf would be found under the pile. I should’ve known better.

ETA: I guess I’m used to the world cause this wouldn’t get me worked up.

Also, is the brother dead cause I’d expect them to keep his fetishes quiet.

Does the guy first name start with H? :look: I kid. Lol

Friend of mine broke up with an obese (nearly 400 at 6'2) hoarder about 6 months ago.

She said the floor was covered with bottles, generic trash, clothes, mail, electrical equipment/unfinished projects piled in the corner the first time she went to his townhouse.

He literally sat her down and told her he thinks she should contribute more (including gas to go to free stuff if she wasn't going to drive them) to their dates if she insists on going out as often as they do. It was 1-2 times a week whereas he figured an outing 1-2 times a month was more acceptable. She ended it, reluctantly.

She could do much better. She looks like a young Big Lez plus about 25 lbs or so, very sweet (almost too sweet :look: as he's not the first to take advantage) and is a Physicians Assistant.

It's tough out here for some women.

Edited: Too many words.

Edited again: Still too many words

Last edited:
Okay, having watch the full episode...I completely understand why Kevin is a submissive, cross-dressing hooligan. He has probably been emasculated all his life by his mother and sisters. The only way he feels he can be powerful is probably to dress and behave as a woman behind closed doors and I find that sad :sad:. His sister's over the top reaction still had me dying though :look: :lol:

Laundry is my least favorite chore so much so that I reduced the amount of clothes that I have. So the last thing I would do is marry a dude and do his laundry. That is one chore we wil keep separate unless he’s ill or I’m being nice that day.

My mom always told me don’t start something that you can’t finish.

Same here! My mom does my dad’s laundry. She told me from day one if I didn’t want to do my husband’s laundry to never start. Some men share laundry duties, others do not. Mine is good in other areas but he would never rotate laundry duties with me knowing his personality.

Okay, having watch the full episode...I completely understand why Kevin is a submissive, cross-dressing hooligan. He has probably been emasculated all his life by his mother and sisters. The only way he feels he can be powerful is probably to dress and behave as a woman behind closed doors and I find that sad :sad:. His sister's over the top reaction still had me dying though :look: :lol:

Nah her reaction was appropriate. She in a mask cleaning up a grown man’s mess and he so cavalier about it that he leaves his dildos for them to find?! He doesn’t care what so ever. It’s like offering to clean for someone and then they just take a big dump in the corner and say “don’t forget to clean that too”. So degrading of him.

I didn't say it was completely unwarranted. He was indeed disrespectful, but it seemed like he did initially want to halt the hoarding cleanup to prevent them from finding them (and perhaps in a passive aggressive way let them find them as a way to say, told ya so about cleaning up his house). He has issues to work through with asserting himself and finding his on voice. He seemed like a passive actor in his own life.

Nah her reaction was appropriate. She in a mask cleaning up a grown man’s mess and he so cavalier about it that he leaves his dildos for them to find?! He doesn’t care what so ever. It’s like offering to clean for someone and then they just take a big dump in the corner and say “don’t forget to clean that too”. So degrading of him.

She ended it, reluctantly.

giphy.gif

She is still sad, 6 months later, over him likely for the same reason OP's friend mentioned.......they talked about marriage. :look:

How will her life and general lifestyle improve by marrying this man?

They think they will save money, get comfort, support, etc. They have power couple fantasies.

How does she believe she will benefit?

They get to escape the "dreaded" single black woman category and start black woman Olympics. :rolleyes: They want kids and marriage and the man doesnt matter.

I can't believe a normal woman would consider taking all that on unless there were astronomical benefits to being with this man.

My mother is a hoarder. Hoarding is a legitimate DSM diagnosis on the Obsessive Compulsive axis. I have grown to have empathy for my mother, who is brilliant, hardworking, and kind... with that being said, I will never have anything to do with a household that is not clean, orderly, and comfortable. I cannot go back to the chaos and shame of my childhood :Nono:

Friend of mine broke up with an obese (nearly 400 at 6'2) hoarder about 6 months ago.

She said the floor was covered with bottles, generic trash, clothes, mail, electrical equipment/unfinished projects piled in the corner the first time she went to his townhouse.

He literally sat her down and told her he thinks she should contribute more (including gas to go to free stuff if she wasn't going to drive them) to their dates if she insists on going out as often as they do. It was 1-2 times a week whereas he figured an outing 1-2 times a month was more acceptable. She ended it, reluctantly.

She could do much better. She looks like a young Big Lez plus about 25 lbs or so, very sweet (almost too sweet :look: as he's not the first to take advantage) and is a Physicians Assistant.

I'm sorry but how do you invite a potential mate over when your house looks likes this?

She is still sad, 6 months later, over him likely for the same reason OP's friend mentioned.......they talked about marriage. :look:

She does realize that after she married him, she would be sitting at home being his maid instead of going out. She would would be paying for everything on the rare occasion they went out.

I'm sorry but how do you invite a potential mate over when your house looks likes this?

He and most of these men consider themselves a catch. Lol.

She does realize that after she married him, she would be sitting at home being his maid instead of going out. She would would be paying for everything on the rare occasion they went out.

She just wants to be married. She likely isn't thinking that far ahead (into the actual marital work that comes after 'I do').:drunk:

Really! She considered staying.

I would never in this situation.

In general, sure. If I'm living with you 3-4 days a week for at least an entire year, I could help you clean 1 your place time per year, but even then it would only be some dusting and wiping surfaces that are already practically clean. True story, SO asked if I could help 2x per year and I laughed in his face and said no. I have my own house to clean.

Heavy lifting, trashing, etc is not for a girlfriend to do.

Back