**2015 Relationships & Dating Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
He saw me trying on this body con type dress to go to this all white party I got a ticket for (meaning he can't come) and he kinda gave me the side eye.
He doesn't mind my dressing sexy when he's around because his ego tells him it's for HIM. But since he's not going he's like hmmmm....What do I do? All my other white dresses are casual day time. Would you compromise or wear ur skin tight dress and ***'em guuurl?
Help!
If he doesn't like it. I don't wear it.

We just finished taking our engagement photos!! It was amazing and everyone on the streets stopped to watch and take photos of us.

Let me tell yall about my almost melt down yesterday though.
So because we are getting married in 6 months everything has been on overdrive. His sister reminded us that our save the dates needed to go out the first week in August so we decided to do engagement photos this week. Now I wanted to a do a 20s themed engagement shoot, but because of the rush I was not able to get any of the outfits I wanted in time. I was super bummed last night because I had twists in my hair and no fun outfit for the shoot. I was complaining about how I felt rushed and didnt have anything.. blah blah blah to my fiance. He then called his sister (who does hair) who agreed to take down my twists and do a old Hollywood style for me. Yet I was still complaining because I said I didnt have an outfit so what good was the hairstyle. He said he would meet me at his sister's house and pick up a few things. Yall he went and bought me a dress, fascinator with a birdcage, shoes, glasses and pearls. Now it wasnt 100% 20sish but very old black Hollywood glam. Everything was so fabulous I cried. I love that he spent all evening finding everything to make me happy. He even picked up props for the shoot and brought dinner. I love him so much...blush.. I am so blessed.

I'm doing some decorating and of course I'm snapping pics so that he can see what I am doing.

I can't believe I'm doing that. In the past I would have just done it and he would see that things are different the next time he comes over lol. Although, I think he likes when I do stuff like this.....

uh oh- starting to feel pressure to keep it up... the 'it' is whatever it is that he's drawn to.
I just don't know WHY he's so into me? If I had some idea, I could keep doing it but I have no idea.
Do you guys know what your partner loves about you?

uh oh- starting to feel pressure to keep it up... the 'it' is whatever it is that he's drawn to.
I just don't know WHY he's so into me? If I had some idea, I could keep doing it but I have no idea.
Do you guys know what your partner loves about you?

Just relax and let him adore you. Stop thinking so much.

We are women. We are divine. Sit back and enjoy the love.

@Sumra, I need to tips on how to site back and relax!
I think I'm scared that he'll get bored and stop loving me.
But I'll admit, I am a worry wart :cry4:

I'm not Sumra, but for starters, you should try and start letting go of being a worry wart (nope it won't happen overnight, but it can happen). I used to be one YEARS ago, and I'm so glad I stopped being one because it makes my life so much easier and smoother.

:bighug:

Put it this way, his attraction and love for you is natural. You were/are just being you and that's what he fell for. There's nothing else you need to do.

I have a feeling that maybe in the past you had relationships where you felt had to chase affection, or ones that made you doubt you were a prize. Maybe this seems too easy and is freaking you out. Well this is how it's supposed to be lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back