**2015 Relationships & Dating Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engagement%20ring_zpsocfbzlch.jpg
:needpics:
Congratulations!

eta I'm trying to resize it, sorry its so big

Just the thought of planning a wedding is stressful. Especially when hes not here and wants it in the next 4 months.

I kind of want to go to the courthouse. .....

Sigh!

I think I'm one of those people who get jealous when he has fun with his friends without me. That's horrible! But I am....:(

Just got back from vacation and he called while I was in the air so I missed his call. He left a voicemail though. I need to know when family day is so I can book my ticket. Hopefully I'll get another letter before the end of this week.

Im going to ask him to write me letters all the time. He writes so sincere. It's the cutest thing. The brother was quoting Brandy, Have you ever loved somebody so much you cried, lol.

I've been having a really rough time lately... I lost a close family member. and dealing with a stressful situation at work as well.

I'm not usually emotional, but I've been moved to tears at the drop of a hat lately. At unexpected times.

He has really been in my corner. Even surprising me sometimes by lending an ear or shoulder to cry on. I've never been in a relationship where I've had someone stand so strongly and unwaveringly in support and it feels good.

@shawnyblazes

So, when's the baby coming? :babyb: :babyg: :trampoline:

It's what makes you and him happy that matters most.

I'm due Jan 24th. I'm going dress shopping on Wednesday. I really only want 50 to 60 people at my reception honestly. I'm just really low key and he's fine with whatever I want. I dunno. I just don't want to stress over a wedding. Lemme show up, eat cake and dance. Lol

I'm due Jan 24th. I'm going dress shopping on Wednesday. I really only want 50 to 60 people at my reception honestly. I'm just really low key and he's fine with whatever I want. I dunno. I just don't want to stress over a wedding. Lemme show up, eat cake and dance. Lol
@shawnyblazes

I totally understand the low key thing. I'm the very same way, and mine is also fine with whatever I want. Do you girlie.

I just came back after spending night away for a funeral. The apartment is an offing mess. He left the cereal box open and the milk out. There are clothes all over the bed.

I asked him to put the chicken in the fridge and he did not.

He isn't picking up the phone. I am so annoyed and I can't even really complain because I don't pay any bills or even for groceries.

What sucks is I was so excited to get home and see him. Now I just want to smack the sh*t out of him. :angry2:

I just came back after spending night away for a funeral. The apartment is an offing mess. He left the cereal box open and the milk out. There are clothes all over the bed.

I asked him to put the chicken in the fridge and he did not.

He isn't picking up the phone. I am so annoyed and I can't even really complain because I don't pay any bills or even for groceries.

What sucks is I was so excited to get home and see him. Now I just want to smack the sh*t out of him. :angry2:
After I read this, I looked at your avatar, and I literally LOL. It just went together so well. I hope things work out for you.

This thread has been kind of quiet. I hope everyone's relationship is going well, and I hope everyone had a great weekend.

so apparently.. i'm dating...

it's weird.

I'm super used to being single.

I don't think either of us is really what the other needs/ should be dating.

Think I'm going to cut it loose this weekend.

The guy had surgery recently so I was pretty stressed about that.

Although, I've noticed that he does have this thing about me not seeing him in pain. What's up with that?

Yesterday I was soooo lonely. I kept thinking about him all day. In three weeks I will get to see him for family day. I'm trying to find a really nice couple of outfits to knock his socks off. He's probably going to cry, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back