**2015 Relationships & Dating Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
That recurring regret dream.
I married someone and immediately wanted out. Then, felt bad about it and married him again (seems like it was the same day). And of course felt bad about it again. Cringed every time I had to kiss him.
Not sure if this has to do with my shopping spree last night that I regret or a sign of some sort. I'm so happy it was a dream though.

He really annoys me but when I complain to my friends they think I'm spoiled. I think they have low expectations...

I will be over it by tomorrow I hope.

Family Day and graduation---- over.the.MOON.
Made this thing I call Basic Training separation easier to bear. He was introducing me to his Battle Buddies as his future fiancé....he seems set about us moving forward and he told me that he isn't going to talk about it anymore- watch his actions....
Exactly what I wrote before I went down here. It is like he is reading my mind. We line up on family, finance and individual goals. We discussed our lives in detail, talked about our families and just had FUN. Over all. He asked me when will he be meeting my ex since he will be around my son a lot and thinks it would be appropriate. Mature like hell. NO PROMPTING FROM ME ON ANY IF THIS. I think he is my life partner.
@movingforward13

I'm sending lots of engagement vibes your way. :kiss:
Thank you kindly.... They may have worked to setting things in motion. I may be engaged by the end of the year!

He is home. He is home. He is HOME. We have spent the entire weekend together. Him sleeping in my bed had me feeling some type of way. I told him that I wish he was sleeping in it permanently... His response - "That will be shortly arranged." We agreed no moving in unless we were engaged so... Yeah- another *hint*. I wonder what his definition of "shortly" means. I want to be surprised but I also want 100% confirmation that he is going to ask.
Can't have my cake and eat it too so I guess I need to learn some patience.

Last edited:
He is home. He is home. He is HOME. We have spent the entire weekend together. Him sleeping in my bed had me feeling some type of way. I told him that I wish he was sleeping in it permanently... His response - "That will be shortly arranged." We agreed no moving in unless we were engaged so... Yeah- another *hint*. I wonder what his definition of "shortly" means. I want to be surprised but I also want 100% confirmation that he is going to ask.
Can't have my cake and eat it too so I guess I need to learn some patience.

Sounds very positive to me. Keep smiling and enjoy (and be patient). He sounds like a man who knows exactly what he wants.

My future father in law is a piece of work. This might be a problem in the long run.

@movingforward13
Neither his family nor me have received anything yet. I spoke to his father last week, who spoke to him for 5 minutes but neglected to ask him the address information. I reminded him again this past Saturday so we will see.

My future father in law is a piece of work. This might be a problem in the long run.

@movingforward13
Neither his family nor me have received anything yet. I spoke to his father last week, who spoke to him for 5 minutes but neglected to ask him the address information. I reminded him again this past Saturday so we will see.
I am sorry :(
My boyfriend directly gave me his address the second he found it out so he had letters by the end of the week. Fort Jackson is a bit more lax than Benning so he was able to keep his cell phone right up until he got the address. He was very happy because the whole Red Phase, week 1 was pissing him off being with the young kids.
We got through it though. Hope you hear from him soon.

6 weeks ish to go before he gets his phone back. How are the letters coming in? How often do you write?
I am sorry :(
My boyfriend directly gave me his address the second he found it out so he had letters by the end of the week. Fort Jackson is a bit more lax than Benning so he was able to keep his cell phone right up until he got the address. He was very happy because the whole Red Phase, week 1 was pissing him off being with the young kids.
We got through it though. Hope you hear from him soon.

I got my first letter today. I started screaming the house down. He is hanging in there but missing me like crazy. Its going to blow his mind when he reads this letter and finds out we are pregnant lololol.

I'm so happy today!!!!

@Fine 4s
(((Hugs)))
One day at a time. You've made so much progress. Sit down for a minute and reflect on how far you've come. I bet those not good enough feelings are coming less often and last for shorter periods. You rock Miss Fine 4s :kiss:.

My SO is out of town visiting his family, and I miss him terribly. I'm trying not to tell him every five seconds that I miss him bec I love how much he loves spending time with his family. We sexted for the first time today. I was completely shocked when I received that text. We're both late bloomers so pretty much everything we do in a relationship is a big deal. Sexting convinced me to lay off the toys until I can get the real deal lol Five more days to go *sigh*

Contemplating writing another letter today but I want to wait until his next letter comes in so I can see if he puts any details in about graduation prior to me asking. I put two letters in the mail on Saturday. I wonder how long its going to take to get to him once it hits the post.

I need to know the dates so I can get my plane ticket. I was searching last week and those prices are crazy. I'm going to Fla this week and it was $233 roundtrip. Flying into ATL its $400 and some change. If I fly into Columbus, its $500. Not too thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back