**2015 Relationships & Dating Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
My life has been busy busy busy. FH and I just came back from savannah ga (hometown) this week. We did a lot of wedding planning there and visited family. Our wedding is going to be there this summer. Then we just moved into our new place this week and I had to get a new car also (my loyal jeep is on it's last leg :(). I am thankful bc my FH has been so helpful. He has made my life easier especially with all that is going on.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I looove SO's family. I have honestly disliked all of my other ex's families. So glad everyone is nice and we can have normal conversation and don't have to talk about probation issues, drug use, baby mama drama, court dates, food stamps.... What was I thinking with my last guys :nono:

This man is awesome in so many ways....

Accept when we argue. All a sudden this well polished, well mannered man becomes a child. He whines and is irrational. So your mad at me because you misunderstood what I said. And instead of saying "oh sorry" you continue to complain and act like a beotch over what you felt about what you thought I meant?

When I am upset with him and he is in the wrong I still listen and understand why he made whatever mistake and calmly explain why his behavior is unacceptable to me... So annoyed! I'm not going to say a peep until he literally begs for forgiveness.

I have had breakfast like 96% of the time since we moved in together. And he always makes sure I have dinner even if he's not gonna be home. Have I mentioned this before? I.am.eating.breakfast something like everyday. I ain't NEVA eated (yes) breakfast regularly before in my whole life. My body is like ma'am? Excuse me ma'am what is this you're doing here? :lachen:

I have had breakfast like 96% of the time since we moved in together. And he always makes sure I have dinner even if he's not gonna be home. Have I mentioned this before? I.am.eating.breakfast something like everyday. I ain't NEVA eated (yes) breakfast regularly before in my whole life. My body is like ma'am? Excuse me ma'am what is this you're doing here? :lachen:

Get ready for that happy weight gain :)

Not married but working towards it...saw this on IG did a screenshot and now I'm sharing :look:

ForumRunner_20150324_212625.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150324_212638.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150324_212638.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 104
  • ForumRunner_20150324_212655.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150324_212655.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 82
Note to self: Silence with a man speaks louder than any words you could ever say. Lol this is mind boggling!

Are women really cooking for guys they just met? Guy I've only talked to twice seriously expects this. Said men and women should court each other. The hell? Then went on to say this is how women end up old, alone, and bitter. Needless to say I blocked him on my phone

Have a date this weekend with a much more pleasant guy. Can't wait

I haven't cooked for my man, and we've been together for 8 months. We don't see each other that often and when we do we go out to eat.

He's working nights, I took off a month for school/kid. I have to not take his need for rest personal...

I'm kid free all weekend and he's off, I really don't like going this long not seeing each other. I had a ldr where I didn't mind weeks passing, this not at all! I saw him Monday and this is not the business. I know there's a promotion coming up and anxiety runs high. Ugh.

Note to self: Silence with a man speaks louder than any words you could ever say. Lol this is mind boggling!

It really is mind boggling :yep:. Silence really is golden.

Are women really cooking for guys they just met? Guy I've only talked to twice seriously expects this. Said men and women should court each other. The hell? Then went on to say this is how women end up old, alone, and bitter. Needless to say I blocked him on my phone

Have a date this weekend with a much more pleasant guy. Can't wait

So he wants to be courted too? He doesn't even know how punkish he sounds. Enjoy your upcoming date:grin:.

I cook for my SO all the time.

It's not so much cooking "for" him since I cook for myself almost daily. We try to limit our date nights to two a week (his treat) and we see each other almost every day sooo I never thought of it as courting or an extra step in our relationship. I enjoy that he enjoys my cooking.

My BF has a genuine love for cooking so he was cooking for me and I was cooking for him even before we started dating. Everyone's different, but I think that sort of thing should happen organically. It shouldn't feel forced or awkward.

He's working nights, I took off a month for school/kid. I have to not take his need for rest personal... I'm kid free all weekend and he's off, I really don't like going this long not seeing each other. I had a ldr where I didn't mind weeks passing, this not at all! I saw him Monday and this is not the business. I know there's a promotion coming up and anxiety runs high. Ugh.

This is a big issue for SO and I don't get it!
Why is my sleeping upsetting you?! Both men I dated in my 30s didn't like that slept "so much."
Maybe you can help me understand Simply_elle

^^^as a person that works nights, this bothers me so much. Even if you sleep all day, you do not get the same quality of sleep as someone that slept at night because your circadian rhythm off. The last guy I dated seriously did not get it ...he would make jokes about it and harass me...I'm like dude, no one tries to make you functional at 2am

I'm so proud of him! He finally put his notice in and is pursuing a career he actually wants to do. Bad news is that he's going to gone awhile but I'm willing to give up put time got him to pursue his goal. So excited for him I felt like I had a new job! Lol

^^^as a person that works nights, this bothers me so much. Even if you sleep all day, you do not get the same quality of sleep as someone that slept at night because your circadian rhythm off. The last guy I dated seriously did not get it ...he would make jokes about it and harass me...I'm like dude, no one tries to make you functional at 2am

I worked nights for 7 years. I never felt rested....EVER. I could sleep ALLLL day 8+ hours and feel like I didn't sleep at all.

Anyone who's SO/FH/DH needs to be extra understanding. It's really hard for both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back