***2013 Up Your Water Intake Challenge ***

I'm running behind tonight. But, I'll be satisfied with 60. Still working on it. Tomorrow, I'll do better. :yep:

I've been doing horrible these last few days, only drinking like 30oz and it's not like I was drinking other stuff. Today I'm going to pickup a nice 32oz reusable water bottle. Don't know what happened to the stainless steel one I bought last summer.

I forgot I was Ok'd to join this challenge lol. But I have been getting better with my intake so now I can post hopefully daily. Today consumed 50.7 ounces which is the most in a long time.

Struggling to get 60 oz today. This is my fault for having orange juice in the house. I've been taking my vites with oj and that cuts into my water intake.

It's hard for me to drink water early in the morning. But, gotta get an early start so, 10 oz in so far. :)

Babygrowth good job!

It's hard for me to drink so much water bc then I'm not hungry and it has me running to pee every half hour. (Sorry tmi)

Ordering water with my food helps somewhat... tea does too. I wonder though if the liver having to filter the water out of my tea/rw is only setting my water intake back??? I love me some hot tea!

I've got about 40 ounces in so far today and I'll be working on another 40-60. I'm trying to make a full gallon for the day.

I cannot leave my water bottle! I drink it at least once a day - 75 ounces, I just converted it in liters and it's 2 liters! yeay- I think I'm doing pretty good :)

I got a new water bottle for work, so I've been drinking more because I don't have to get up and refill as often. So today 60 oz but I'd like to do 90 tomorrow.

Man, only 51oz yesterday. Given the day I had tthats pretty good. I need to get at least 70oz in today and I will feel better...

Wow!! You ladies are doing fantastic!
The "almost there"s and the "extra"s ...!!! You reachin your goals is inspiring. Keep up the good work. This weekend might be a tough one but checking in knowing we have a mission has me chuggin along. :yep:

38/51 so far.

Getting my 60 or more in easily this week. ...as for the weekend well lets see how this one goes:look:

Back