Water challenge anyone?

im in i have to drink 65 ounces a day, i dont have a plan yet but im sure my SO will find a way since he's been tryin to get me to drink water for the longest.:grin:im also taking vitamins so this will go along good.:newbie:

Attachments

• comic.jpg
    comic.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
The snow kept me home today and I haven't even finished 25 oz yet. How sad! But I had my carrot/orange juice first thing this morn and vitamins so I wasn't thirsty. Oh well, the day is not over and I plan on getting my 50 oz in before 9pm.

Doing GREAT.............but running to the bathroom..... GO FIGURE

Me too the bathroom thing is killing me. I hope to finish the rest a few hours before I go to bed because I don't want to wake up running to the bathroom

ARE WE REPORTED ANY NOTICABLE IMPROVEMENTS i.e (hair, skin, energy) and if so when?

I just started today so I think it will take a lot more time to see a difference.

Already drank 6 cups for the day, so I have 4 more to go but I believe I'll drink about 5 more cups before the day is out.

Doing GREAT.............but running to the bathroom..... GO FIGURE
It's worth it though, my shedding has calmed down tremendously!!

I drink (4) 16oz bottles and that's enough for me!! I'm an ex PEPSI abuser, so Im amazed at the lack of desire for soda :guiness:

ARE WE REPORTING ANY NOTICABLE IMPROVEMENTS i.e (hair, skin, energy) and if so when?

Hmmm Clazz E, this is indeed a good idea, perhaps after about 4 - 6 full weeks of consistently drinking our required amount of water and see if there is a difference in our hair, skin, nails and overall health. I am gonna have my sew-in for another 4 and a half weeks so I won't be able to do an update until after I take it down.

Maybe when Drasgrl reads this, she can add your suggestion on the front page.

I'm in!

How many oz do you need to drink to meet the challenge?
80 oz

Do you have a plan on how to increase intake? (ie every hour or whatever you can think of that will help you drink more)

Keep a 32 oz. bottle and make sure I empy it 2 and a half times per day.

I wanna join. I just started drinking Smart Water(33oz) bottles. I'm going to drink at least 2 of these a day and work my way up. I need to drink at least 87ounces.

I haven't been measuring my intake but so far today I've had about 4 glasses. I'm about to work out in a few and I usually go through at least 3 glasses during a work out. :grin:

I'm almost done for the night have less than a cup left. I need to finish before 9 so I won't wake myself up running to the bathroom. I think I noticed a difference the second day I don't seem to be in the bathroom as often.

I'm almost done for the night have less than a cup left. I need to finish before 9 so I won't wake myself up running to the bathroom. I think I noticed a difference the second day I don't seem to be in the bathroom as often.

OMGoodness you're right. I noticed the same thing. Yesterday I couldn't stay out of the bathroom and today it was not even half as bad. Woo hoo!! I guess our system gets accustomed to the extra water intake in just a day or two. Now I know this is going to be real easy from here on in.

I also noticed something else, when I get my body accustomed to drinking all this water, after about 4 days of consistency, I get thirsty naturally every hour and a half. It's like my body recognizes that I've been filling up with water every hour and a half and so it demands it almost like clock work after a few days.

By the way, I'm done with my 10 cups of water for today so whatever water I drink now is gravy.

Last edited:
Ladies,what do you do to make sure you meet drinking your daily intake of water?? (carry water bottles,drink water a certain time of day, etc...)
Because I seem to not meet my goals when I am not at work.........so I need some tips!!

Ladies,what do you do to make sure you meet drinking your daily intake of water?? (carry water bottles,drink water a certain time of day, etc...)
Because I seem to not meet my goals when I am not at work.........so I need some tips!!

I keep a 12oz water bottle with me at my desk while I work and when I finish it, I do an automatic refill and keep it with me until I need to drink again which is ordinarily every hour and a half to two hours. Then I repeat until the end of the day. By the time I finish work I have already drank about 48 - 60 ounces.

Just a friendly word of caution ladies:

PLEASE DO NOT DRINK WATER FROM A PLASTIC BOTTLE THAT'S BEEN SITTING IN YOUR CAR IN THE HEAT AS THIS CAUSES CANCER!!! THE HEAT CAUSES SOME TYPE OF TOXIC CHEMICAL TO RELEASE FROM THE PLASTIC BOTTLE INTO THE WATER. INSTEAD USE A GLASS BOTTLE JUG OR METAL CUP, THESE ARE SAFE.

I live in the tropics and I often drive with water handy to drink and after an email was sent to me by a friend of mine about the plastic jug, I stopped using it and now I drink from my metal cup while driving now.

Count me in. I currently drink about 3 glasses a day - so I'm going to try to increase it..

The more I drink it, The more I Love it! :grin:

I just fill up an empty Coke bottle and just drink it through the day. I'm behind now. I want to finish before 9pm .

Okay thanx, I think I am just gonna have a special water cup, or water bottle. I did about 50 oz. yesterday so I am gonna see how long I can keep this up!:fat:

Back