***2013 Up Your Water Intake Challenge ***

My goal is to consume at least 96 oz of H2O a day. However, I only got 48 oz in on Super Bowl Sunday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using LHCF

Without a doubt this water intake is drastically positively impacting on my new growth!
Staying consistent with drinking water now and I often find myself thirsty for water now:grin:

Without a doubt this water intake is drastically positively impacting on my new growth!
Staying consistent with drinking water now and I often find myself thirsty for water now:grin:

I think my NG at this stage in my stretch feels like more than it would normally be, i'm 9 weeks post and it feels more like 13, but I'm managing fine with no issues, I only really drink water now, I don't crave the sugar any more, water is my first choice, I feel irritated if I can't get water and have to drink juice. :ohwell:

Yesteurday I didn't drink very much water while watching the game. I did drink a lot of margaritas, does that water count?

LOL it would be so much easier to reach the quota if that kind of water counted :lol:

I've made a good start to the month

Friday: 47.6/70
Saturday: 40.8/70
Sunday: 54.4.70
Monday: 74.8/70 (I exceeded my quota)

im sick of drinking water at work bcz i have to pee for a really long time and the other girls in the office laugh at me lol. it is slightly seriously embarrassing even though i've told some that i'm trying to drink more water. they laugh when they see me drinking water too... its pretty sad

im sick of drinking water at work bcz i have to pee for a really long time and the other girls in the office laugh at me lol. it is slightly seriously embarrassing even though i've told some that i'm trying to drink more water. they laugh when they see me drinking water too... its pretty sad

Girl, they just hating. When you get fine, your skin is banging, your hair is swinging, and the men start giving you more compliments; you are going to have get a number for the water cooler.

Did horrible yesterday because it was game day. Only 30oz. Today 50oz... I'm going to do better tmrw.

Me too, but I only got 8-10 oz in- since you guys won't let me count that pitcher of margaritas.

Consumed 40 ounces of water yesterday, plan on consuming 50 ounces today!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Girl, they just hating. When you get fine, your skin is banging, your hair is swinging, and the men start giving you more compliments; you are going to have get a number for the water cooler.

Me too, but I only got 8-10 oz in- since you guys won't let me count that pitcher of margaritas.

Lololol @ "that pitcher of margaritas"! ROTFL!

I have not been doing well. I'm trying to balance running around with maintaining but I'm failing miserably. I got maybe 40oz yesterday. I'm going to try to do better today.

I read this book and it said for every cup of coffee/tea/soda you drink you need to drink an additional half a cup of water. And for every ounce of alcohol you need an additional 5.5 ounces of water:ohwell:

I read this book and it said for every cup of coffee/tea/soda you drink you need to drink an additional half a cup of water. And for every ounce of alcohol you need an additional 5.5 ounces of water:ohwell:

^

Ah naw, say it ain't so … I appreciate the info AND it hurts to know that my wine is knocking a huge dent in my progress. I've been kinda off with my water intake this week … I've only had 32/72 oz so far. Maybe I should get back in this thread daily for motivation!!

Back