You know you have a KING when....

He tells you he will had an emergency flight to catch on your birthday, so your friends take you to Disneyland to "take your mind off of it" (they know you love this place)

You arrive at the main gain and he is standing there with flowers and you find out he set the whole surprise up

true story!

Sadly I feel like this thread is going to get far less responses than the quain and kang threads :sad:

I am going to stay optomistic and keep bumping this one

back in H.S.

he is the morning T.V. news announcer, at the end of the broadcast he re-enacts the common "come close" video and has signs made just for you

tumblr_levtcdgA5p1qb4a8mo1_500.png

When you are dead tired from working all day and your SO starts to massage your feet while watching TV without you having to ask or tell him about how horrible your day was. :grin:

TRUE STORY

Sadly I feel like this thread is going to get far less responses than the quain and kang threads :sad:

I am going to stay optomistic and keep bumping this one
I know... I'd like to see some positivity... enough of the ****ery and I have quite a few things to add to that thread, but it already has enough foolishness sadly.

lol I would contribute but truthfully I don't have anything to add :perplexed

Same here :lol: ... I'd have to take a good ole trip down memory lane to give thought to answer this. It's def from relationships in the pasttttt.

this is the sad truth for some....

we need more KINGS! :yep:

Y E S !!!!!!

When I'm stressed out and he tells me everything is going to be ok, or "you can do it" or "I believe in you" and he means it...and I believe him...

When you talk down about yourself and he says, "Hey, that's my girl you talking about."

When he perfectly content just holding you at night.

When he's never to busy to give you a kiss and a hug.

When he's perfectly ok with a minor kiss and hand holding in public.

When you know you're the best part of his day and he is the best part of yours.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I have some. These guys didn't turn out to be real kings but they had king tendencies.

He brings you flowers at work to apologize for an earlier fight.
He genuinely cares about your day
He supports you in everything you do
He motivates and encourages you
He treats you like a queen
He tells you how beautiful you are even when you're looking your worst
He kisses you on your forehead and wipes the tears away when you're sad
He plans the most romantic engagement and subsequent engagement party
He's chivalrous
He loves to see you happy and will do anything to make you happy

Even when he is having a bad day, he wants to make sure you are happy.

he loves you at your worst

he encourages you to do your best even when you don't think you can.

Will stand on the side of you on the sidewalk that's closest to cars because he's the man and he should be closer to the danger.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back