You know you have a KING when....

When he massages my hands and feet while we both watch our favorite tv shows.

How he loves to cook and prepare a candle lit dinner for me. (He always surprises me with something I enjoy and won't let me near the kitchen until we sit down to eat. :lick:)

How he always sends me flowers for Valentine's Day and my Birthday.

How I can sit and tell him my goals for the future and he always wants to know how he can support me in reaching them.

How he surprises me with dinner dates, concert tickets to my favorite artists, and couple activities I like.

How he loves to travel together and plan fun trips for both of us.

How when I go visit him for the weekend(he lives 3 hours away) he knows I like to eat healthy so he asks me for a grocery list of food that I like and buys it for me for that weekend.

How I know that if anything ever happens to me I know that he will have my back.

How he calls me every day and tells me he loves me.

I truly LOVE my man!

Single Ladies - Don't give up on the man of your dreams. He is out there! :yep: Before I met my man I was in an on and off again relationship for 3+ years with a man who did not want to get married, he already had kids, and was consumed into his career more than he was me. I read the book below:

http://tinyurl.com/neurqzc

And had an epiphany! I realized I was be strung along in an unfruitful relationship and ended it the next day! I was single for a few years after that by choice. I wanted to heal my wounds and spend time bettering and loving myself. I got to such a good place that I didn't care if I was single or not. I LOVED myself!

During that time I also said affirmations and envisioned what it would be like to be with the man of my dreams. I envisioned a man being very loving and supportive of me, etc. A little while after I attended a conference that I had never been to before and that is where I met the man of my dreams. We hit it off instantly! Anything is possible ladies! xoxo :love2: :2inlove:

When he knows that you had your heart broken not too long ago and you hurt over it, yet he still loves you while you still have residue from another man. You tell him you have baggage. He says "If we were in an airport I'd help you carry your bags, right?" I said yes. He says, "Well, this is no different. I'll help you carry your bags through this if you let me."

True Story

Wow, I know this is an old thread, but that is so sweet! That left me breathless!

Last edited:
When you hate your job and your husband tells you to take a break until you find something you really want to do.

When DH invests in your dreams and new business ventures. Whatever they may be.

When he opens your car door every single time, even now that you're married. Even opens your female friends and family if they are riding too.

When he puts your happiness before his own.

My husband is the truth.

This waa wonderful n motivating. Thank you

How he loves to cook and prepare a candle lit dinner for me. (He always surprises me with something I enjoy and won't let me near the kitchen until we sit down to eat. :lick:)

How I can sit and tell him my goals for the future and he always wants to know how he can support me in reaching them.

How he surprises me with dinner dates, concert tickets to my favorite artists, and couple activities I like.

How when I go visit him for the weekend(he lives 3 hours away) he knows I like to eat healthy so he asks me for a grocery list of food that I like and buys it for me for that weekend.

How I know that if anything ever happens to me I know that he will have my back.

I truly LOVE my man!

Single Ladies - Don't give up on the man of your dreams. He is out there! :yep: Before I met my man I was in an on and off again relationship for 3+ years with a man who did not want to get married, he already had kids, and was consumed into his career more than he was me. I read the book below:

And had an epiphany! I realized I was be strung along in an unfruitful relationship and ended it the next day! I was single for a few years after that by choice. I wanted to heal my wounds and spend time bettering and loving myself. I got to such a good place that I didn't care if I was single or not. I LOVED myself!

During that time I also said affirmations and envisioned what it would be like to be with the man of my dreams. I envisioned a man being very loving and supportive of me, etc. A little while after I attended a conference that I had never been to before and that is where I met the man of my dreams. We hit it off instantly! Anything is possible ladies! xoxo :love2: :2inlove:

I truly LOVE my man!

I guess I need to new list since this is a new guy:

cooks darn there all the time ( i feel so un-lady like)
takes my bags off my shoulder and carries it/them whenever he greets me after work
makes sure to walk on the outside of the street
opens the car door every time
pushes me towards my goals
always always always so affectionate and tender
plucked the hair on my chin (TMI- sorry)
stares lovingly at me in private and in public
is generous

When he visits he asks if there's anything I need him to do while he's there.

Always checks the trash in each room when necessary he gets the bags together and take them out for me. I never have to ask (he's been doing this since the first time he visited).

He keeps my favorite snacks on hand plus water and my favorite drinks in a cooler in his car when we're going anywhere.

Back