Wwyd - Husband Shows Up With Scratches On His Face And Body

naturalmanenyc

Your husband of 25 years doesn't come home all night and when he finally does show up at 1 pm he has scratches on his face and body. This isn't the first time he's stayed out all night and this isn't the first time you've suspected he was cheating. You learned about his outside child a year ago. That child is grown. Your child together is grown and moved out.

Would you want (or need) any confirmation from people who were out with your husband the night prior?

o_O 25 yrs...good amount of assets to walk away with half....
in this scenario there is just a tad bit to much trfilin goin on......

and furthermore i dont understand a husband that wouldnt make it home at night, this does not compute....to much triflin in one scenario...chileeee

Leave with a small suitcase. I already transferred the money and assets to my name, hired the private investigators to track down hidden assets and the dirt on what my soon to be ex husband, rented my new apartment and filed for divorce.
He'll be served with the papers while he's treating his scratches. No further confirmation is needed.

That same night, I may give him some more scratches and a black eye to match. There will definitely be some furniture moving up in there.

If I decide to stay with him, life won't be very pleasant for him. He'd have to sleep with one eye open for a while.

At that point, I wouldn't even get mad. I'd be getting my affairs in order. By 1pm, I would've already been apt hunting or securing a place to stay for a few months till I can get on my feet and lining up the most vicious divorce lawyer I could find. I'd even lay out some bandages and neosporin for him because I'd be so unbothered. One day when he came home, everything I wanted would be gone. All correspondence would be through the lawyer from that point on.

At that point, I wouldn't even get mad. I'd be getting my affairs in order. By 1pm, I would've already been apt hunting or securing a place to stay for a few months till I can get on my feet and lining up the most vicious divorce lawyer I could find. I'd even lay out some bandages and neosporin for him because I'd be so unbothered. One day when he came home, everything I wanted would be gone. All correspondence would be through the lawyer from that point on.

lolol

blogger-image--1982545134.jpg

Lolll

Back