Whew, Chile.... Come Read This Strawberry Letter

It's possible if a person starts having babies at 17 or 18 (heck even younger than that)...

I don't believe this is true though, it includes too many specifics that can be figured out..

That would be really difficult for the average woman. 17...first baby and trying to graduate HS. And even if we assume her youngest is 24 years-old, she would've had her at 23 which means the middle daughter would've been born in between 17 and 23. Trying to juggle college courses and then having another one on the cusp of studying for the LSAT, etc seems like tew' much!:cry3:

And as they say on Shark Tank,

"And for that reason, I'm out," meaning in this case I don't think this is real either.:nono:

Please hold the door. I’m out, too.
That would be really difficult for the average woman. 17...first baby and trying to graduate HS. And even if we assume her youngest is 24 years-old, she would've had her at 23 which means the middle daughter would've been born in between 17 and 23. Trying to juggle college courses and then having another one on the cusp of studying for the LSAT, etc seems like tew' much!:cry3:

And as they say on Shark Tank,

"And for that reason, I'm out," meaning in this case I don't think this is real either.:nono:

search

My neighbors were something else
She and her son in law were the only ones at home during the day. Her husband went to work and her daughter did to, All of the other kids went to school.
She said he was relentless in pursuing her and she gave in. Although I think later on she was pursuing him and he said no because one day we were talking she called him and evil bast*#d. But didn't elaborate
Today: she is still married and the son in law was murdered. I don't talk to her as much she moved, an answer to my prayer

My neighbors were some thots.

The other one was creeping around with 2 best friends she would leave one house early and go to his friends house later that night. Said she wanted to see who was actually the biggest. Eventually the two dudes ended up scraping about her in the middle of our street. A few weeks later she had a huge bruise on the side of her face. One of the dudes ramed her head into car.
Gheez

I was accused (on here) of knowing some of the ratchetest people and some started to wonder if I was a liar lol. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this ratchfest of a story lol.
My neighbors were something else
She and her son in law were the only ones at home during the day. Her husband went to work and her daughter did to, All of the other kids went to school.
She said he was relentless in pursuing her and she gave in. Although I think later on she was pursuing him and he said no because one day we were talking she called him and evil bast*#d. But didn't elaborate
Today: she is still married and the son in law was murdered. I don't talk to her as much she moved, an answer to my prayer

My neighbors were some thots.

The other one was creeping around with 2 best friends she would leave one house early and go to his friends house later that night. Said she wanted to see who was actually the biggest. Eventually the two dudes ended up scraping about her in the middle of our street. A few weeks later she had a huge bruise on the side of her face. One of the dudes ramed her head into car.
Gheez

Back