• No. (explain)

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • Yes. (explain)

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Other (explain)

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Attraction is different to different people. We're all attracted to different things. What I'm attracted to is not what most would be. But I don't care what other people like.

I've done the "not superficial" thing before and it wasn't worth it in the long run. I've paid my dues.

Nope. Physical attraction is a REQUIREMENT. He doesn't have to be a "10", but he can't be an "ogre". :nono:

Anywho, Im lookin out da window waiting for him, but I see this fancy white car. He called me and was like come on down. I didnt think nuffin of it, so I went on down. He picked me up in this white benz. Not just any benz, but a BENZ. Kids stopped playin, adults stood up and was like gotdayum!! It had this custom kit on it.

Im ramblin, but he was ugly but he became fine to me because of the way he treated me. AND he was paid. AND his head and d!ck game was like that!!! He spoiled my azzzz rotten. Fell in love with him and the feeling was mutual.
I hate when guys "test" women.

For me if the body is right I can deal with a less than stellar face. I like active guys.

Yes. I go on personality more and would eventually grow to not care about his appearance.

Ive dated ugly guys before. My first crush was a ace hood look a like.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

*cough*- most wealthy dudes i encounter are not lookerssss...lolol matter of fact i know way more ***** weathly dudes than good looking ones--and also not for nothing when i see most ppl husbands i see they they are attracted to them but i may not see it...so to each is own...

If was concerned about having children then yeah, I would consider looks, other than that, no.

IMHO Unattractive guys have it a smidgen easier than unattractive women.

Last edited:
I cannot do fat or bad hygiene. But he does not have to look like Adonis either. A good personality, ambition and kind spirit are more important than looks for me.

Men NEVER date a woman that they, their friends, and their family don't find attractive so why should women settle?

There are a lot of unattractive women who date and have husbands. Am I the only one seeing them all the time? Many men absolutely settle, because not every man can get everything he wants in a woman. eta: replied before seeing the other responses, other people have seen it too.

I voted yes in the poll, though I wish OP hadn't said Rick Ross. He's gross to me and I'd consider him ugly. But a guy doesn't need to be hot, if he's just average that's okay by me. Wait, how fat is someone 50 lbs lighter than Rick Ross? Can we get a comparable body example?

Last edited:
Chemistry, for me, is not dependent on looks. I can do without looks but i cannot and will not do without chemistry. Next to real love, it's the most important thing imo - and no, money can't buy it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Slll mini using LHCF

A skinny Rick Ross hmmmmmmmm I don't know. As he is now I could picture myself gagging should he try to kiss me so yeah I don't think the relationship would work even if he lost a little weight.:lol:

Looks are very important. But, like others have said, go by what YOU think is attractive. I met my dh 23 years ago and had an instant crush. Looking over at him snoring right now, I can honestly say I still have a crush on him.

Physical attraction is part of a relationship. If we weren't physically attracted to each other, we wouldn't have lasted and we certainly wouldn't have had children together.

It's not the only thing, but it is an important part of relationships as a whole in my opinion.

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

Back