Would you date a man 10yrs older than you?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 97 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • RUN CHILEEEEEEEEEE... RUN

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, I'm 25 and my SO is 35. When we met age didnt come up...he looked young and was very mature. I met him when I was 21 and he 31 and didnt find out his actual age until like six months down the line. Within the first year he nagged me cause he was always lecturing and talking about his experience blah blah. Before the age was known none of this occurred (humph). After I put my foot down, were good! He loves me and only wants my best interest.

I just calculated my mental age and my physical age, added 10 years to each. The answer is NOPE is both cases. No way in hell do I want someone who talks about arthritis and indigestion all the time. Give me another 10 years and I might change my mind but I doubt it.

I just calculated my mental age and my physical age, added 10 years to each. The answer is NOPE is both cases. No way in hell do I want someone who talks about arthritis and indigestion all the time. Give me another 10 years and I might change my mind but I doubt it.

Girl, you betta preach!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid..........Da hayle I want with an old man! Give me a yougin' - 32-35 yrs old will do nicely.....um if I weren't already married. :look:

If I were dating right now I would open the field up to ten yeras older and ten years younger. I'm in my mid thirties and don't mind roaring! lol

I would and I have. My last two BF's were 14yrs. older. I do tend to gravitate toward older men. Some say I have an old soul. We have to be careful with generalizations here though, because even men in their 40's and 50's can be immature and unevolved. What you have to consider when your man is 10+ years older is the possibility of having to take care of him in later life and how that will make you feel.

when i was 20 i entertained a 39 yr old :look: im 24 and have a 34 year old checking for me. he asked if his age was a problem for me. i told him only if He was going to be a problem for me.

but in general im a 1 yr younger or up to 6 yrs older. my ex was 6 yrs older than me and the most immature condescending jerk that i ever met

Last edited:
Back