Worst Sign you dated /been with.

Air signs: Aquarius- connect with you and then disappear, Gemini's- two faced liars, Libras- inconsiderate- say one thing and do another. Air signs in general are inconsistent, leave me confused, and seem ingenuous, fake, and insincere. Me- Aries.

BlackVenus29 said:
Air signs: Aquarius- connect with you and then disappear, Gemini's- two faced liars, Libras- inconsiderate- say one thing and do another. Air signs in general are inconsistent, leave me confused, and seem ingenuous, fake, and insincere. Me- Aries.

I've had similar issues with Air signs. They always end up having flaky personalities.

CurlyMoo, of course.

He was intense. Open. Honest. An a-ma-zing lover! The sex was so intense, we were taking days off of work just to have more sex. :look: He kept his word. Loyal. Verbally affectionate. Physically affectionate. They would give you their last breath.

The downside is that they never forget anything! If you offended them back in the early millennium know that they WILL get you back. You just won't know how and when to expect. They are quite slow about their payback. People say they are cheaters, mine wasn't. Jealous. If mine was jealous he did a dang good job at hiding it for over 10 years. :lol:

Overall, I'd give the Scorpio man a 9/10. :yep:

Wow......why did you just read my life with my S/O? Lol I'm a Cancer too and he's a Scorpio. You nailed everything about him to the T. So, I'm guessing most Scorpio men are like this.....?

Wow......why did you just read my life with my S/O? Lol I'm a Cancer too and he's a Scorpio. You nailed everything about him to the T. So, I'm guessing most Scorpio men are like this.....?

I was pinged due to Lucie pinging me in he original post. So I will make a comment. If a Crab and Scorpion with the right chemistry find each other this is how it is. Very intense, passionate, lusty, faithful, and protective.

I have briefly dated a few Scorpios and have not had this type of relationship. I am a fire Crab so this could be why. So initially I may feel like a Cancer to these guys but I am something more and I actually have found them too soft and watery for my liking.

Anyway, you guys have described the text book relationship between Scorpio and Cancer.

CurlyMoo No way! I mean it is very intense for us. When its good, its great, but when it bad its bad. Lol But likje Lucie said, I'd give him 9/10 too.He's pretty good with money as well.
How do you know your a firey crab?

@CurlyMoo No way! I mean it is very intense for us. When its good, its great, but when it bad its bad. Lol But likje @Lucie said, I'd give him 9/10 too.He's pretty good with money as well.
How do you know your a firey crab?

No relationship is perfect, I'm sure you guys butt heads. :lol:

I'm a Fire Crab because the other planets in my chart are all fire and air. The only water sign is my sun sign Cancer.

Here is my fire stellum:

Ascent Sag
Sun Cancer
Moon Sag
Mercury Leo
Venus Leo
Mars Aries

And the rest is fire and air.

Go here to find your chart:
http://alabe.com/freechart/

If you want to know your ascent you need to know your time of birth. Find on birth certificate.

Last edited:
Im a sag..a dating a mentally unstable cancer was the downfall of my life. Never again will I deal with these sickos lol!###

Last edited:
So after reading this entire thread, I realized the least talked about signs have been: Leo and Virgo.

What's going on with these two ladies? Are these men that amazing?

Please spill, cause I'm curious....

ALL Leos in my life are damn arrogant. Every single one. I don't know why I'm surrounded by so many.

I like Virgo's. Haven't dated one, but the Virgo males I know are very laid back, like affection, extremely smart and very observant.

So after reading this entire thread, I realized the least talked about signs have been: Leo and Virgo.

What's going on with these two ladies? Are these men that amazing?

Please spill, cause I'm curious....

Yes. Leos are. :yep: Wish I had known this a decade a ago.

Leo men are the WORST. Arrogant, cocky, selfish, insecure, and constantly need validation for everything. They also like to be chased.:nono:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

I'm a Pisces dating a Pisces and its straight. Theres not much intensity. Hes the most laid back guy I've ever met. Its easy as in we really don't need to work on much. The sex is alright. I'd give the relationship a b- lol I feel like I need someone a little more affectionate because he isn't at all.

I'm a Gemini and for me VIRGO was absolutely the worst...Had to be the most emotionally draining relationship I have ever been in. He was cold, and mean and never, ever, ever willing to admit to him being wrong and always looking for me to apologize :rolleyes:...anyways there is a special seat waiting for him in relationship hell and I hope he is wearing gasoline undies..

I'm a Gemini and for me VIRGO was absolutely the worst...Had to be the most emotionally draining relationship I have ever been in. He was cold, and mean and never, ever, ever willing to admit to him being wrong and always looking for me to apologize :rolleyes:...anyways there is a special seat waiting for him in relationship hell and I hope he is wearing gasoline undies..

Geesh... I'm a gemini and I've had two long-term relationships with Virgos... They both broke my heart!!! They were both arseholes in their own way! One was just a lying whore and the other one was just a know it all and we bumped heads on a regular basis! I loathe Virgos and Capricorns!!!

I'm an Aries:

Pisces are emotionally unstable crybabies and liars
Geminis are untrustworthy liars
Aquarians have fun times, and then disappear. Makes no sense. I like them though, but as friends.

I'm a libra married to a cancer and I will say that I wouldn't marry one again. Yes, they are very emotional and naturally so because they are a feminine sign. Libra's are masculine, so it works but sometimes I have to tell him to tighten up.

Sometimes he isn't so high strung with emotions, but that's far and few.

The one thing I do like is that he is very attentive to me (like a woman would be) and caters to me like no other man I've been with. He is all about the home and being the sole provider, which is a plus. The downside is as a Libra, I'm very social and not really a home body, so its a constant struggle to get him to understand that I'm not chained to my home like he is. Never have and never will be.

Funny because his mother is a Libra and he doesn't really appreciate her lack of emotion, yet he would never say that I lack emotion (and I'm an only child and can be pretty cold at times). :lol:

Just adding another special shout out to Libras. Definitely the most selfish and secretive sign I've dealt with, should've known better since my father is a libra and I know all his bad traits.

Hands down Aquarius!!!! UGH :nono: I am a Pisces and I can't with those dudes not ever!!!!

My dad and boss are Aquarius and I love them to pieces but the romantic ones I won't even bat my eyes at them. Virgos, Aries and Taurus have been added as honorable mentions.

I have was married to one of worst Caps ever but my other Caps were sweet.

Last edited:
I was pinged due to Lucie pinging me in he original post. So I will make a comment. If a Crab and Scorpion with the right chemistry find each other this is how it is. Very intense, passionate, lusty, faithful, and protective.

I have briefly dated a few Scorpios and have not had this type of relationship. I am a fire Crab so this could be why. So initially I may feel like a Cancer to these guys but I am something more and I actually have found them too soft and watery for my liking.

Anyway, you guys have described the text book relationship between Scorpio and Cancer.

CurlyMoo I suspect I'm a fire Cancer too. I feel it (typical Cancer moto), but I'm pretty sure my rising sign is Aires.
You haven't met the right Scorpion, but you will! Lol

Back