Worst Sign you dated /been with.

Aquarius hands down.

I'm an Aquarius and my most intense (be it negative or positive) relationships have been other Aquarians.

The last guy I was involved with, we got along great- personality wise we had NO issues. We just didn't want the same things.

But one I messed with a few years ago, lawd, that was one of the most tumultuous situations I've ever been in. When it was good, it was real good. When it was bad, it was a straight up nightmare. And it could change from one on the other in a matter of minutes. He could be my best friend and my worst enemy.

Last edited:
Same thing with me Mz Lady i been dealing with one for 7 yrs...love him but he doesnt want kids or a family and i totally belive him. He has ISSUES. Funny how you can know someone for years and not realize certain things about them. Anyway I know he loves me too but Ive come to realize that doesnt mean hes going to or even capable of giving me what I want.

Whatevs. Cant stand scorpios....thats all i ever attract thou. And no picses either.

Same thing with me Mz Lady i been dealing with one for 7 yrs...love him but he doesnt want kids or a family and i totally belive him. He has ISSUES. Funny how you can know someone for years and not realize certain things about them. Anyway I know he loves me too but Ive come to realize that doesnt mean hes going to or even capable of giving me what I want.

Whatevs. Cant stand scorpios....thats all i ever attract thou. And no picses either.

Wow, 7 years! it's been 3 for me, but I'm in the process of moving on. I'm not giving it any more time

One of the toughest lessons I've had to learn (well, maybe not learn because I knew, but accept) was what Jazmine Sullivan says in "Lions, Tigers and Bears".

'Just cause I love you and you love me
It does mean that we're meant to be.'

Cancer men are too sensitive and I am a Cancer.

I love Scorpios. I am a water sign so we are perfect. I am not a fan of Gemini or Aries. My dude is a Taurus and first he was exasperating but we got a good groove now.

Libra!

The passion is awesome but the inability to make a decision!!!

There are days where I foresee me turning all Angela Bassett n burning down his ish! :look:

Taurus....i keep all of them at a distance with the exception of the ones in my family...taurus ppl are a big NO for me...i know them well both males and females and find their whole MO comical and sad

the one caveat to them is that they are usually very good looking ppl buttt thats not enough

they also usually suck at relationships and it takes them a long time to get it right and by that time--their left with the leftovers of the world..lolol:lachen:

their not smart ppl--i don't know any a successful taurus, they have deep seated internal issues with themselves and they lie...i can't think of one positive trait about a taurus...lolol

Im guilty of playing with their emotions in the pasttt though--i tend to like to give ppl a dose of their down medicine :)

mzlady i actually don't doubt that because with family they are good to go--so you being his sister you will very rarely be exposed to that other side of him- gf or wife--chileee

loyal to their family--and they have a charisma that draws ppl in but according to this
http://www.aphroditeastrology.com/2007/09/experiences-with-taurian-male.html

Im not the only one that has a certain opinion about taurus men...lolol

i feel bad for women that deal with the ups and many downs of a rip with one-the tears the confusion the stubbornness the heartbreak----bless ya heart..whewww:blush:

ummm i like leos and i actually like caps...sags are interesting--
cancers are a NO--aqaurius are a double life no--and geminis are a double life no :lachen:

scorpios ummm get ya mind right--because its not that deep---lmaooo
reformed virgo man yes---

libra--umm fine as heck but no--you cant make up your mind--so umm no:look::drunk:
well i guess my ex-libra finally made up his mind--he is running for nys comptroller finally!!!---you know who long we worked on his campaign....lol

^^^ Hey, my brother's a Taurus and he's awesome!!! :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ I dated 2 libra men and they were flashy but, fine they were not... Lol!

I have to defend the Taurus man a little... The one I dated was extremely funny... he definitely kept a smile on my face. But, he has some DEEP rooted issues!!!!

Last edited:
I don't get how Libras get recognized as being diplomatic. This has not been my experience. They really believe they are fair-minded people, and I think they try to be, but I find they can be very close-minded and stubborn and this clouds their logic at times. The other attributes - superficial and vain - seem to apply. I am a Gemini (I know I'm supposed to be superficial too) and we are supposed to be a good match but it is a struggle to say the least.

Aries are the worst though. Cray cray. But for some reason I am drawn too them and vice versa. Same with Cancers. They can be too sensitive and possessive at times - going into their shells with their insecurities. I'd rather that than an overly confident Aries though. And I'm not supposed to do well with Cancers but I guess I'm able to "manage" them better.

Last edited:
I don't get how Libras get recognized as being diplomatic. This has not been my experience. They really believe they are fair-minded people, and I think they try to be, but I find they can be very close-minded and stubborn and this clouds their logic at times. The other attributes - superficial and vain - seem to apply. I am a Gemini (I know I'm supposed to be superficial too) and we are supposed to be a good match but it is a struggle to say the least.

Aries are the worst though. Cray cray. But for some reason I am drawn too them and vice versa. Same with Cancers. They can be too sensitive and possessive at times - going into their shells with their insecurities. I'd rather that than an overly confident Aries though. And I'm not supposed to do well with Cancers but I guess I'm able to "manage" them better.

As a Gemini married to a Libra I can now say I totally agree with the bolded :lol:

GEMINI! Never AGAIN! Im a Sag BTW. I could never date a Sag bc we would be too much alike. My current is a Scorpio and it's been different. But never again with a Gemini...we're only good in one place :look:

I have a very special type of disdain for Scorpio men that can only be rivaled by the disdain I hold for republicans.

I don't know what I did wrong in a previous life to have dealt with so many of them but hopefully the debt is paid.

Even now Lord...even now Lord, I pray for this sista and for me because I could have written that myself, especially the bolded. :yep: I pray ~ PRAY! ~ that I never, ever, EVER have to deal with a Scorpio man again. Today, I was reminded of one from my past who is the devil's spawn. Every dog has his day and he'll have his soon, if he didn't already.

This thread had me :drunk: :lachen:

Anyway, adding to the stereotypes: Gemini men. I stopped giving them the time of day years ago after I realized that they lie like others breath, effortlesslly.

And adding to my list, Aquarius men. Prolly the coldest sign of the zodiac when it comes to affection. The Gemini women can have them, they make perfect match. :lol:

Pisces and Scorpio. I'm a Sag. Granted I get along really well with Pisces men that I haven't dated, the one that I did have a relationship was horrid. He's was a liar, manipulator, extremely selfish and very closed off when it came to his emotions. He dang near made me lose my mind.

I absolutely positively CANNOT deal with Scorpio men. We clash HARD. I dated a Scorpio for several months, and found him to be controlling, stubborn and very cocky. Everything had to be on his terms. When we fell out, he completely shut me out of his life as if I had never existed, and to this day he still holds a grudge against me. I've reached out to him a few times to make amends and he never responded, and it's been several years since we have spoken. It hurt me for a very long time because we were friends before we started dating.

There is a second Scorpio that I was attracted to and even though we didn't date, our friendship was very intense because he brought out some sort of rage in me that I never knew that I had. He was also pretty stubborn and cocky, but he cared for me deeply. I couldn't get past his know-it-all attitude, and when we had disagreements with one another they were extremely passionate as we both tried to get our points across.

I don't get along with Scorpio women in friendships very much either. They can be just as stubborn and crazy as their male counterparts...I find them to be backstabbers as well.

Interesting on the scorpio. Never dated one. My virgo seems to really enjoy them. They make great friends very protective and easy to talk to both men and women. Wonder how it would go in a rlshp with a scorpio male and my virgo tho. Hmmm...

Sagittarius...He was an overly emotional, passive aggressive, super sensitive, egotistical, insecure, manipulative, narcissistic, (insert alternate word for vagina that starts with a C).

Yep.

To whatever mod edited my post. Don't edit my words. If you have an issue with something I type, delete it in its entirety. Don't change what I said. So dang sensitive around here.

Last edited:
their not smart ppl--i don't know any a successful taurus, they have deep seated internal issues with themselves and they lie...i can't think of one positive trait about a taurus...lolol

My brother, is Taurus. He has 2 bachelor degrees in Engineering and works in his field as and Engineer. :look:

*proud big sister plug*

My brother, is Taurus. He has 2 bachelor degrees in Engineering and works in his field as and Engineer. :look:

*proud big sister plug*

The guy that I can't stand right now is a Taurus and he double majored in Economics/Finance. He works in investments for a firm in Delaware. Sooooo yes...he is quite successful. But a dog.

This thread had me :drunk: :lachen:

Anyway, adding to the stereotypes: Gemini men. I stopped giving them the time of day years ago after I realized that they lie like others breath, effortlesslly.

And adding to my list, Aquarius men. Prolly the coldest sign of the zodiac when it comes to affection. The Gemini women can have them, they make perfect match. :lol:

My hubby is an aquarius and he is very affectionate, but he wasn't that way with other women.

Taurus men that I have encountered are very mean, controlling, and abusive.

Last edited:
I'm a Cancer & when I say that Cancer men are some of the biggest fools in captivity! Them & Capricorns irritate my life more than any other sign of the zodiac.

Overall my compatibility lies in Taurus, Virgos, and Scorpios. My best guy friends & relationships have been with these signs and our connections are priceless!

I actually do well with Scorpio men. I see right through their mind games and after they realize it, they stop playing games with me. In fact, it was I who pull the perfect mind game on a Scorpio man I was trying to get rid of. :giggle:

Aries and Sag Lord Jesus. Gemini and Libras crazy and indecisive. I'm a cancer I love all water signs but scared of Scorpio men

Back