LOVE & COMPATIBILITY IN ASTROLOGY: LESSON 1

I am with a Gemini now. First time and probably last time dating one. I am an Aries. They do have that split personality.

I'm a libra and my moon might be in virgo, born on Sept 30th. It's weird because my closests friends ALWAYS have the same birthday or their birthdays are within 7 days of each other.

I form close female friendships with geminis, libras, virgos, leos, scorpios born in the 2nd week of november (seriously lol), capricorns, aries, taurus, aquarius and sagittarius born at the end of nov/begin of dec. It's difficult for me to form close connections to pisces and cancers because of some weird disconnect.

I've been in relationships with a leo (liked him the most), aquarius (first love but he was emotionally unstable) and 2 cancers (needed way more emotion from me than I could give). I've dated a virgo, capricorns, a scorpio, taurus and a gemini.

Last edited:
Never paid attention to Zodiac signs really, but I'm an Aquarius and the descriptions I've read generally do sound like me. I just broke up with a Cancer. We just did not work out at all. :nono:

I think I get along with Aries well. My mother is one and this guy I was a little crazy about in college is one as well.

Back